Inheritance/Eragon Role Play

Gobble124's Avatar Gobble1241/21/12 5:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 94
8/5/2012 9:00 am
simof99's Avatar simof99
This is not going to include the characters just the setting. You can Rp without reading the books so any one can Rp.

List of people: (Blank it just started) Classes and Races:
Dwarf: Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard Warrior
Human:Archer,Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard
Warrior,Knight,Rider (I will chose a select
few to be Riders).
Shade:Necromancer,Warrior
Elf:Archer,Wizard.Rider (Once again only
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Shades: They are evil creatures that are almost skeletons. Death follows them wherever they go.
Human: Just like us.
Dwarf:They are small yet strong people. They tend to be great fighters.
Elf: They are very magical creatures. Even the weakest Elf can kill a human in a second.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes details
Riders: They are normal humans/elfs (They are also wizards and have great magical strength). They Ride the famous dragons and have very strange powers. They tend to have longer lives and large amount of magical power.
Warrior:They fight with their swords and their lives. Warriors are great swordsmen and carry a bow and arrows.
Vanguard Warrior: They work for the Vanguard and will risk their lives to slay the empire.
Knight: They protect villages from harm. They tend to be slaves of the Empire.
Citizen: They are Farmers and miners. They live in the many towns.
Wizard: They are adept at magic and know many words for the Ancient Language.(Magical words http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells)
Necromancer: They are evil wizards.
Archer: They use their bows and Arrows to slay their foes.

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Thanks for Signing up. Hope to Rp with you!
(I will create the thread after the first Application.

Gobble124 OUT.
Gobble124
Level 26 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2012 5:19 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
Race: Elf
Class: Rider
Name: Lyra
Character Appearance: Long red hair and green eyes. Usually wears a long white dress (formal) or a green tunic (everything else)
Character Backstory: Has resided in Du WeldenVarden for most of her life. Is Arya's younger 'sister' as her parents were killed in the war against Gallbatorix.
RP Example: What does this mean? A thread I've RPed on?
01/22/2012 6:41 am
MCvipond1
Did I get accepted? Also, where's the RP thread?
01/22/2012 6:43 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
how u gonna keep up with 2 RPS?
01/22/2012 6:47 am
MCvipond1
... I'm in what? 6 Rps?
01/22/2012 6:51 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
yeah but two RPs withthe same character...
01/22/2012 6:52 am
MCvipond1
And? I have like three with the same character.
01/22/2012 6:46 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
He doesn't have one (calls me a fail) (( I am gone and acting like this thread is a lie, coco Gone ))
01/21/2012 5:29 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Gobble124This is not going to include the characters just the setting. You can Rp without reading the books so any one can Rp.

few to be Riders).
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Shades: They are evil creatures that are almost skeletons. Death follows them wherever they go.
Elf: They are very magical creatures. Even the weakest Elf can kill a human in a second.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes details
Riders: They are normal humans/elfs (They are also wizards and have great magical strength). They Ride the famous dragons and have very strange powers. They tend to have longer lives and large amount of magical power.
Warrior:They fight with their swords and their lives. Warriors are great swordsmen and carry a bow and arrows.
Vanguard Warrior: They work for the Vanguard and will risk their lives to slay the empire.
Wizard: They are adept at magic and know many words for the Ancient Language.(Magical words http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells)

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Gobble124 OUT.
wtf man there's already a roleplay for this I made so don't copy, bitch.
01/21/2012 5:31 pm
MCvipond1
coco12570
Gobble124This is not going to include the characters just the setting. You can Rp without reading the books so any one can Rp.

few to be Riders).
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Classes details

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Gobble124 OUT.
wtf man there's already a roleplay for this I made so don't copy, bitch.

Your roleplay sucks hard. You and Trollduel have taken over and give no room for freedom.
01/21/2012 5:32 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Can a mod delete this for copying my idea.
01/21/2012 5:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
Odin
Piss off coco. What is the modern era without some competition? Your little world will go nowhere because all you do is sit here watching for 'mimics' as "your idea" burns. You are a child and are scared of being... overthrown? Is that the word you want? Anyways, you are not the master of this world, therefore, if someone else wants to do something fun that you also tried to do (and failed), let it be. Fool.
01/21/2012 5:57 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
If I make an example you'll understand. Mojang makes minecraft. Someone takes that and says its their own. What would you do.
01/21/2012 6:13 pm
Gobble124
Did you copyright your Rp? Sorry bro Minecraft has Copyright I would never dream of stealing it. Copying an Rp that has millions of copy's Yeah no problem.
01/21/2012 6:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
trolldruel0130
I am sorry sir but you violated rules 1,2,4,5,6,7,8, and 9.
01/21/2012 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
McJJHALT

few to be Riders).
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Classes details

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Gobble124 OUT.

Application: I'm a good admin and good RP'er. I just want to play and have fun, I've read all eragon books multiple times.
Race: Shade
Class: Necromancer
IGN NAME: McJJH
Character Name: Xonly
Character Bio: A middle aged shade looking to kill you.
Character Backstory: Born as an orphan and seeking revenge on (SOMEONE on the server that agrees to be that person ) for killing my family.
RP Example (WTF is this exactly? I think its this...):
Bob: You shal never get away Xonly!
Me: Youuu... *Cough* Will tryy...
01/21/2012 6:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Heardithan
Application:
Race: Dwarf
Class: Citizen
Name: Aabi Glittersteel
Character Bio: A worn traveler, dark hair, blue eyes, brown shirt, and blue pants.
Character Backstory: Aabi Glittersteel: I had a family once, until those shades had attacked them, leaving me alone, to fend for myself as a small child, my Grammy took me in. I then lived as a full fledged farmer, picking wheat until this very day.
RP Example: I 'ever knew that gold'n armor is bett'r than diamond 'ese days!
01/21/2012 6:03 pm
trolldruel0130
Me and coco are the only ones on because we are the only ones on,barly anyone else comes on MCvipond. In fact, I just make large comments, and I will delete all my old comments, I think we should do that.
01/21/2012 6:11 pm
Gobble124
*Coco GTFO I make what i make I didn't even see it. So please please leave. Anyone who made an app is accepted because I likes them.
01/21/2012 6:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Winkiedot
Race: Shade
Class: Knight
IGN: Winkiedot
Character Name: Enzo Da Firence
Character Bio: A knight and an assassin. He has a pretty deep voice, and his face can't be seen.
Character Backstory: With his family murdered, he seeks revenge upon those who have betrayed him.
RP Example: Enjoy your time while you still have your life, for you have betrayed me and in your neck shall be my knife.

All I can think of.
01/21/2012 6:27 pm
Gobble124
Umm it's a Shade. He's not Human and really if they had any would murder their own family. If you were human it would be Great.
01/21/2012 6:30 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Winkiedot
Oops! I'm sorry about that. I was supposed to write human. Akward ':D
01/21/2012 6:31 pm
Gobble124
Lol Nice. Accepted.
01/21/2012 6:24 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
There is no option to be a dragon in this RP. I like the other one better, because I could be a dragon. >:C
01/21/2012 6:26 pm
Gobble124
trolldruel0130
Gobble124[quote="coco12570"
If I make an example you'll understand. Mojang makes minecraft. Someone takes that and says its their own. What would you do.
Did you copyright your Rp? Sorry bro Minecraft has Copyright I would never dream of stealing it. Copying an Rp that has millions of copy's Yeah no problem.

I am sorry sir but you violated rules 1,2,4,5,6,7,8, and 9.

Sir I recommend reading the rules again. I did not break any of them. Goodbye
PS: &BlackFTW I did not include Dragons because they could only talk to their Rider thus making it weird to Rp.
01/21/2012 6:29 pm
BlackFTW
Gobble124
PS: &BlackFTW I did not include Dragons because they could only talk to their Rider thus making it weird to Rp.

....That defys everything I ever knew about dragons. Everyone knows dragons can talk normally...
01/21/2012 6:31 pm
Gobble124
BlackFTW
Gobble124

....That defys everything I ever knew about dragons. Everyone knows dragons can talk normally...

Not in Eragon. -_-
01/21/2012 6:32 pm
BlackFTW
Gobble124
BlackFTW
Gobble124

Not in Eragon. -_-

Seriousy, Eragon Creators?!
01/21/2012 6:34 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
But they can yell thoughts, please reread the books to understand better.
01/21/2012 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gamerboy102
Race:Elf
Name/Gender: Zinar/Male
Class:warrior please rider if u can make me one bro
Apearance:Black hair with a blue tunic and light brown pants
Backstory: Galbatorix and Shuriken murdered his family so he vowed hed slay them both
Rp example: i donmt know what this means so ima just skip it
01/21/2012 6:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Torovan
Gobble124
BlackFTW
Gobble124

Not in Eragon. -_-

Dragons can talk to others, although only through their minds if the person accepts it.
01/21/2012 6:44 pm
trolldruel0130
How do you do role play if there is no place to do it?
01/21/2012 6:50 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
kalki108

Race:Human

Class: Warrior

Name: Erendil ( my in game name is gandalf108 )

Character Bio: A strong young man who wishes to serve for the good of the land. He is an Excellent cook and a good friend. Loves Cookies and ice skating

Character Backstory:I grew up in the small town of Kallaras when i was twelve my farther
taught me smithing, Archery and the ways of the Sword. on My 15th birthday our village was attacked by shades. nearly everyone died, and those who didn't have been different ever since Except for me. my father was a strong man and his courage flows in my blood i fought my way out and now i roam the lands seeking refuge.

RP Example: (What does this mean??? maybe this?)

Shade "ThIs Is tHe EnD fOR YoU"
Me "I will never end by your hands!"
*Slices shades head off then sprints away*
01/21/2012 6:53 pm
trolldruel0130
And Sir, A moderator is on his way to this and the lots of rule breaker, here is proof of some rule breakings.1: STOLEN CONTENT
Any stolen content posted on this site (skins, mods, texturepacks ect.) will be deleted and the user will be issued with a warning. Quality work and proper credit is important to our community. Only upload original content that you created. Otherwise, consider inviting the author to share their own work. You can report any stolen content you find in forums but only do so if your claim can be backed up with evidence of who the original owner is. Diddy Kong skin. 4: NO FLAMING, INSULTS, PERSONAL ATTACKS AND BLACKLISTS
Flaming is a mean-spirited cheap shot at another member or a member's post. Personal attacks on someone just because of a disagreement with their point of view will not be tolerated.

Responding to a Flame is JUST as bad as having flamed someone yourself. If someone comes into a thread and posts comments that you deem "flaming" then report them.

Blacklists (lists of users with an aim to get them banned from other servers) are not allowed on this site and will be deleted as soon as possible.

4.5: PMC IS NOT TO BE USED AS A WAY OF ORGANISING GROUPS THAT AIM TO ATTACK PEOPLE, SERVERS, WEBSITES ect.
This includes:
-Greifing groups.
-Hacking groups.
-Groups which aim to promote racism, sexism, violence ect.
-Groups aiming to gain money through illegitimate methods*
You did flame coco?
6: NO DERAGATORY REMARKS
It is unacceptable to judge, condemn, or otherwise vilify or make fun of anyone that is not like you. If you can't make a point without degrading someone else, you are not welcome here. All posters must refrain from making comments that could ordinarily be construed as sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, racist, or significantly demeaning any individual or group on the basis of disability, age, political inclinations or religion. What is construed as demeaning or hateful is up to the ultimate discretion of the moderators
Rudeness, unkind idiots always have that.
7: SEARCH BEFORE POSTING
To avoid multiple posts on the same topic, either do a search or look beyond the first page of posts. Posts that are discussing the same subject may be closed or merged and will be marked as merged. Please note that some merged topics may have a changed title to reflect the topic better.
Like its not true.
8: NO CROSS POSTING
Please do not start more than one topic (in the same OR different forums) with the same question or message. Read the forum descriptions and pick the most appropriate forum, and start your topic there ONLY. Starting multiple topics with the same question or message is confusing, splits up the discussion / answers and makes a moderator's job harder. Please resist all temptation to cross post. Moderators will lock, merge or delete duplicate threads as soon as they see them anyway.
You now this, right?
9: NO SPAM, EXCESSIVE/UNNECESSARY POSTING, TROLLS
Spam can be described as this: the posting of advertisements, abusive, or unneeded messages on forums. You may think it only applies to junk mail or ads, but it also applies to the unnecessary posts that don't contribute any useful information to a topic. Moderators can (and do) delete any topics or posts that are considered spam.

Posting just to raise your post count will not be tolerated in any form. Your post count is just a number, NOT a status symbol. If you think you will get more respect having more posts, you are mistaken. If an Admin or Moderator deems you are abusing your account in this manner, your post count can be zeroed. Other such activity includes, but is not limited to: posting messages back to back that could have been easily in 1 post or when you have innocuous conversations back and forth with minimal post material or content or even minimal word content for that matter. Please use the Private Message (PM) system for such conversations.

A troll is a person who enters an established forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages. No posts obviously designed to attract flames or otherwise incite other posters to react negatively and aggressively will be tolerated.
You have posted on this more than anyone else.
01/21/2012 6:59 pm
BlackFTW
I dub you, Fail Troll.
01/21/2012 7:02 pm
trolldruel0130
Troll? If i troll I say this, Lolz trolz said "The molz turned into trolz that ate rolz and ...I won't finish it or else i really would be trolling.
01/21/2012 7:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
highfight12
TrollDruel. You sir have defied your own "Rules" You have started a flame war and being a troll by posting Illiterate posts that take up room that people can be doing good things with. If you guys keep posting idiotic and stupid posts you shall be banned or kicked for the time being. I suggest you just leave before you make yourself look worst.
01/21/2012 8:24 pm
trolldruel0130
Funny, i it waists precious room then why do people quote it? (YOU WERE BURNED BY A 10 YEAR OLD! Oh wow, it feels good that he edited his message and in it said
highfight12 This secret message is me saying that I am an idiot.

Burned again!) and coco, i was talking about the gay dude who saw a rape and is smiling at this very moment.
01/21/2012 7:04 pm
Torovan
Can you tell us one of those that was actually broken?
01/21/2012 7:09 pm
BlackFTW
I think the answer is, none. But, since Coco and Trolldruel0130 are kinda flaming/starting a flamewar, I guess the "No flaming/Trolling" rule is broken by them,
01/21/2012 6:57 pm
trolldruel0130
Odin I really do hate myself, I call myself an idiot, trolldruel and coco know that, right?

I cant believe you said that.
01/21/2012 6:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Rawrski21
Application:
Race: Human
Class: Warrior/Rider (if possible)
Name: Mareth
Character Bio: One who finds work where he can. He fights when he has to, and protects those he cares about. A wary traveler. A "rager", of sorts; basically where his eyesight turns blurry, and noise is decreased. He can kill anyone with complete precision; although it is a reflex; not a skill. It happens at complete random, so he usually doesn't see it coming, but slowly is becoming used to it.
Character Backstory: After witnessing his entire family die, he realized the true meaning of life, and it's importance. He doesn't seek revenge against those who killed them, for they have already been killed. He just wants to find work; and to protect ones who he fears that the same thing that had happened to his family, to happen to theirs.
RP Example: Mareth: "You won't leave here alive, bastard! You've killed.. killed many people! Now it's time that you either try to kill this here family, or die trying!" Enemy: "Alright, let's go then!", while he is proceeding to run towards the family. Mareth: " HYAHH!" He yelled, while standing completely still, waiting for the enemy to run towards him. Slit! Mareth's sword went clean through the enemies throat, with complete precision, ending his life. I, am a rager.
01/21/2012 7:02 pm
Torovan
Application: Read all Inheritance Cycle books, love fantasy books. I've never RP'ed, and I just want to have fun.
Race: Elf
Class: Rider
Name: Aondel
Character Bio: Dark Brown hair, Cream coloured Elven robes. Skilled in Swordsmanship and Archery.
Character Backstory: I've never stayed in any place for long. I was chosen for my dragon at a young age and have always felt compelled to travel and police wherever I am in Alegaesia.
RP Example:
EDIT: Forget about this, i'm not gonna do it.
01/21/2012 7:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
DeDMeaT11
Application:
Class: Warrior
IGN: DeDMeaT11
Name: Sean Colin Taylor
Character Bio: A Young Warrior, Green eyes, brown hair, wears glasses, nice armor, brown pants
Character Backstory: As a baby Sean was hidden in the cellar of his house before the war happened in his village, As the war started his mother and father died, he takes after his father because he was a warrior, the people who destoryed the village didnt find Sean but some time after the war a group of friendly people found him and brought him up as their own, Sean is now on the path to stop evil and help the good!
RP Example:
Me: Die ye olde bastard!
OldBadPerson: Argh ye little shi-
~Stabs sword into the old man~
Me: Got what was comin' to ye, mate.

Please let me be in the roleplay, thank you
- DeDMeaT11
01/21/2012 7:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
anivaly
Sheesh can you guys please stop fighting over this already?
Nobody copied anyone! Nobody broke any rules and you didn't have to report anyone over such a petty thing as this!
1. The Eragon RP style is for anyone got that? Nobody stole anybody's idea, you guys got the idea of an RP of a much liked book, there are probably tons of Eragon RP's on the internet, there just happens to be a few on PMC.
2. Reporting and trolling people over this isn't necessary. It was just a misunderstanding and that was just a mistake of reporting such a small thing and petty thing.
3. It's probably annoying for the mods to deal with this, by being so childish, you guys made it much more annoying for the mods to stop something like this.
4. It's a free country and people can do whatever they want as long as it's within the boundary of the law/rules. Nobody copyrighted the Eragon RP. Now you may drop the flamewar. *Ahem* I mean MUST drop the flamewar.
01/21/2012 8:04 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Check the end of my RP I did put copywright on it.
01/21/2012 8:06 pm
BlackFTW
Coco, stop being like that and just leave this guy alone. If I posted a Inheritance/Eragon Role Play, you would just come on and start flaming that I "stole" it from you. You're not the first person to make a Inheritance/Eragon RP, god.
Plus, you spelt Copyright wrong, and to Copyright something, you have to pay actual money and get an actual license. /discussion
01/21/2012 7:38 pm
BlackFTW
Derpy herp herp.
01/21/2012 7:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
GoldkillerLewis
Application:
Class: Warrior/Adventurer
IGN: GoldKillerLewis
Name: Zarrick Infante
Character Bio: A Young Warrior;Hazel Green Eye's, Brown Lightish Hair,
Round Glasses, Steel Armor, Dark Blue Pants
Character Backstory: I grew up as a kid in Whiterun i went to a Knight Academy and learnt how to fight and defend but one day a war happened me my mum and dad had to escape with our items and travel to another village and at last we arrived at a village called Rorikstead my father grew old and died but i decided to go on my fathers footsteps to stop this evil and find out who started this war.
RP Example:
Me: Come over here and fight like a man!
Bandit: You think you can beat me
*slice*
Me: Gotcha!
01/21/2012 7:53 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
I did not start a flame war, but I will say the rules broke. There's stolen material, and obviously he didn't make a search. I will say that this will be locked at further notice so enjoy well you can.
01/21/2012 8:10 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
I realized people on this forum don't go very calmly of jokes. And also I will leave him be once this thread gets locked.
01/21/2012 8:14 pm
trolldruel0130
He stole matiereal, he flamed, he did not search on the topic, he did double post and coco made the first eragon/inheritance rp thing so any people on the other basterds side if way off, get a grip.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome