Inquisitor Disapointed: Family Guy? Dark Humor? Seriously?!

The Inquisitor's Avatar The Inquisitor11/14/15 2:42 pm
11/15/2015 9:50 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hello guys, it's The Inquisitor here. I'm sorry if did hurt your feeling but remember guys, that's my opinion.
If you don't know what opinion is here is explain
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/opinion

I DO NOT enjoy making rants but I made this one... to explain something THAT are not funny.
Yes, I'm ranting on infamous for some it's famous cartoon) called "Family Guy", a horrible, terrible and I can't explain how much sillyness in there.

Here is my top 5 reasons why am I disapointed.

1. There is nothing to smart to see. Just about some fat guy. Eww... it's most terrible backstory.

2. Nothing to see! There are no funny moments. The only thing we can see is sillyness and... very... very annoying characters that act very stupid.

3. Dark Humor is very bad thing. Just terrible. For example.
"Hey there.." kid says to his friend and that hits him.
Level of Fun: 0%
The same applies... err... some cutsences we see in that cartoon.

4. Rabid Fanboys. Yes it's annoying when internet will never learn to respect an opinion.
Explain:
Fanboy: I like this cartoon.
Rabid Fanboy: Super funny thing I ever watched.
Hater: Nothign to see.
Rabid Fanboy: YOUR JUST A HATER! GO AWAY FROM HERE!...
End of an explain.
Seriously? Hater just told them his opinion and that guy harrased him. It's out of board.

5. Nobody else like that show.
Thanks for reading and my apology for my Bad English.
The Inquisitor
Level 46 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/15/2015 9:50 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I like Family Guy and I like dark humor. That's my preference. Doesn't mean that the show is universally amazing and that anyone who disagrees is incorrect.

Anyway, today we learned about phrasing and how it goes a long way to prevent people from getting snippy and that mods get disappointed when people are pretty condecending in reponse to someone just trying to share an opinion.

Locked at OP's request.
11/15/2015 9:32 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
I don't usually post on threads like these, but I just wanted to thrown in my own two cents on the topic. Just to make things clear, I'm no super fan of the show, I just watch it when I flick through the television and randomly see it playing.

Over the course of watching the show and reading through your opinion, I can easily say that you haven't seen, or have only seen very very few episodes of the show. Yes, what you said was your opinion, but its a very poorly made opinion (Sorry :c).

They way you described the show and its flaws is as if you wrote it without the information and experience to back it up. For example, I can say Minecraft is a very stupid game with the worst graphics of our time because its just you breaking and placing blocks, if I only ever seen/played a bit of it and post a thread here about it. If I didn't know what I was talking about, I'd get hammered with rebuttals like "Minecraft texture packs exists to make the graphics a whole nicer." or "Minecraft isn't just that, it has a sense of survival and bosses and many craftable items." Since I don't know much about Minecraft, I can't rebut properly, thus, kinda like you OP, I'd just say 'No'.

So if you plan to post an opinion like that in the internet, learn how to defend it properly. Replying with just a "My opinion is: No." to a rebuttal.

Again, just like you, that is my opinion. I find Family Guy mildly comedic. Like jokes, some people find it funny, some people don't. Don't expect everyone to laugh or not laugh at it, there'll always be a balance.
11/15/2015 9:24 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
risha
Don't like it?; Don't watch it.
11/15/2015 8:39 am
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
The InquisitorHello guys, it's The Inquisitor here. I'm sorry if did hurt your feeling but remember guys, that's my opinion.

I DO NOT enjoy making rants but I made this one... to explain something THAT are not funny.
Yes, I'm ranting on infamous for some it's famous cartoon) called "Family Guy", a horrible, terrible and I can't explain how much sillyness in there.

1. There is nothing to smart to see. Just about some fat guy. Eww... it's most terrible backstory.

2. Nothing to see! There are no funny moments. The only thing we can see is sillyness and... very... very annoying characters that act very stupid.

4. Rabid Fanboys. Yes it's annoying when internet will never learn to respect an opinion.
Explain:
End of an explain.
Seriously? Hater just told them his opinion and that guy harrased him. It's out of board.

1 and 2. There are funny moments in that show, I liked the Star Wars episodes, I though that they were funny.
3.And dark humor? if you don't like it then just don't watch it.
4. And sorry your feelings are hurt because someone doesn't respect your opinion, just ignore it.
5. Nobody likes that show?
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else likes that show.
11/15/2015 8:19 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
"Opinion" and then you try to state "nobody even likes that show." That's not an opinion but a statement. "

Dark Humor is very bad thing. Just terrible. For example.
Level of Fun: 0%", you have clearly not seen almost any of Family Guy

"There is nothing to smart to see. Just about some fat guy. Eww... it's most terrible backstory." There is not supposed to be backstory, fat guy eww? Have you ever looked outside your window?

"Nothing to see! There are no funny moments. The only thing we can see is sillyness and... very... very annoying characters that act very stupid." Again you have clearly just made your opinion of a few youtube videos or friends telling you about it.

Just.... Dude.. watch the show before you complain and make statements and call them opinions.
11/15/2015 7:50 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
The InquisitorHello guys, it's The Inquisitor here. I'm sorry if did hurt your feeling but remember guys, that's my opinion.

Explain:
End of an explain.

1: Nothing to see? What?

2: The same point and answer as 1

3: Dark humor is funny in moderation. I find it funny.

4: Well the same can be said about FNAF, and you are clearly a fan of it.

5: Loads of people love it.
11/15/2015 7:41 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
LOL, this thread is.. well its something lmao.
11/15/2015 6:08 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
"Nobody else like that show"?

Err... Okay that one caught me off guard.

But let me explain to you something very basic, that you might have misunderstud:

While I could be sitting here pointing out that Family Guy has quite a huge fanbase I won't make a big deal out of it. Instead let me go somewhere else then Family Guy. Let me explain your mistake in this post. It won't be too hard to not notice:

You are a Hater.

Don't get me wrong on this one, we all hate stuff and it's okay to let other people know, but the reason people are now sending hate back to you through PMC is because you kinda started it.
The trick you forgot to not get hate is this: You only pointed the show out from one view, you didn't write anything saying

"I don't like the show, but since Family Guy has quite a Fanbase, then the show must be liked by someone. And I respect that"

That's why you're now having a smaller crap-storm sendt to you.

---

My last words are these: Sorry if my post offended you. I'm trying to get you out of the coming "crap-storm".

Have a nice day, and Stay You!
11/14/2015 4:14 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
South Park > Family Guy
11/14/2015 3:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
BlueSugar
First of all, let me state that I HATE Family Guy
I literally have a burning hellfire passion of hatred for that show.
But still, most of these are just a line of you whining about your preference on the show. Also, nobody likes the show? Hate to break it to you, but they have a massive fanbase.
11/14/2015 3:07 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner
SpectreJames
K.
11/14/2015 2:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
1. It doesn't have a story, it has characters. It's a new story every episode.

2. There is a whole, butt-load of funny moments in the whole series of episodes. Or you know, you can be a very serious person yourself.

3. Pretty sure it's not. It's funny, but it tells the truth for those that think of them more.

4. Right, that's just life, ain't it?

5. Nobody likes the show? Okay. See a line of thousands of fans.
11/14/2015 3:41 pm
The Inquisitor
My opinion is: No.
11/14/2015 3:50 pm
Vigri
Eh... No what?

Alone, your sentence does not make sense. No offense intended.
11/15/2015 5:25 am
The Inquisitor
Nothing you said is right. There are no funny sences and even thought it has Massive Fanbase, it has haters and again no
all series makes no sence.
11/15/2015 5:41 am
Level 33 : Artisan Mage
DailyTuber
Less FNAF and more real life and a bit of humor into your life.

There are no funny sences? Should those mean "scenes"? If so that there is tons of them, so you argument is invalid.

Yes a massive fan base but which one doesn't have haters? Don't get me started about your profile pic fan base...

And what no? You are just throwing random words and trying to sound confident and smart? I dont see what you are trying to tell/prove?

And neither do many others yet we watch them, right?
11/15/2015 6:03 am
Vigri
Thank you, for using common sense.
11/14/2015 2:47 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
"Nobody else like that show"?

Just because you don't like it, does not mean others don't. While I agree with some of the stuff you said here, if you don't like it, don't watch it man. There are alot of variety in TV Shows these days, for example: The Simpsons!
11/14/2015 2:45 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
/moved to General Discussion.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome