1

Might as well.

Eeirail •6/11/13 2:26 am
•
918
•
6/18/2013 6:28 am
I have seen a bunch of these running around and as an open person I would like to start one as well.

Ask me whatever you wish to so long as it is not about Minecraft.
Posted by
Eeirail
Retired Moderator
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
470

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

23

Death_Blade
• 06/18/2013 5:54 am
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
Would you punch someone to protect your wife.
1
gusgus
• 06/18/2013 6:04 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Archer
Who wouldn't ?
1
Death_Blade
• 06/18/2013 6:25 am
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
I don't have a wife to protect since I'm only 14.
1
gusgus
• 06/18/2013 6:28 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Archer
Neither do I (I'm 16) , but I'd do the same for anyone in my family...
1
Eeirail
• 06/17/2013 10:50 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
iminer978
Eeirail
the_soupOk, seriouderocide

This is interesting. I just saw like... what was it... two or three site mods on the same post. Also, lots of people seem to have the little jelly water baby dragons in their signatures. Anyway, back on topic... what would you do if you were forever trapped in Dwarf Fortress?

Wait.. what does it mean?
Hmm, about the fortress, are the good dwarves, or evil dwarves?
1
iminer978
• 06/16/2013 6:14 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Grump
Eeirail
the_soupOk, seriouderocide

This is interesting. I just saw like... what was it... two or three site mods on the same post. Also, lots of people seem to have the little jelly water baby dragons in their signatures. Anyway, back on topic... what would you do if you were forever trapped in Dwarf Fortress?
1
Death_Blade
• 06/16/2013 6:00 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
Eeirail
Death_BladeI got a smokin' wife man.

Oh didn't know.

Sorry, just saw this, haha yeah [/quote]
The way you put it it sounds like I'm saying it.
1
Death_Blade
• 06/13/2013 2:37 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
I got a smokin' wife man.[/quote]
Oh didn't know.
1
Death_Blade
• 06/13/2013 10:01 am
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
What would you do if you had 50 million in your bank, a lamboguini murchilago, a hot girlfriend and a ferrari also a mustang.

Come on got to love the muscle cars.
1
Eeirail
• 06/13/2013 10:06 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
I would invest it into a corporation and eventually take over all of industry rendering capitalism obsolete.
1
Death_Blade
• 06/13/2013 10:10 am
• Level 26 : Expert Taco
You forgot the hot girlfriend
1
Eeirail
• 06/13/2013 1:21 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
I got a smokin' wife man.
1
Eeirail
• 06/15/2013 11:35 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Oh didn't know.[/quote]
Sorry, just saw this, haha yeah
1
Supernova666
• 06/12/2013 5:59 pm
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Pyro
Upon request of the OP, some (not naming the posts) have been removed.
1
jadedwolf424
• 06/12/2013 6:35 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Archer
yeah lol I was looking at it and im like "... there are no genocide comments here..."
1
the_soup
• 06/12/2013 5:39 pm
• Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
Ok, seriously? Let's not talk about murder on the PMC forums. Seriously. You guys are smarter than this. This whole 'who would you shoot/genocide' conversation is OVER.
1
Eeirail
• 06/12/2013 6:19 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Thank you, I had asked Super Nova to remove them as they were leading into a harsh discussion.
Supernova666Upon request of the OP, some (not naming the posts) have been removed.

thank you very much in stopping the foreseen outcome of that.
1
gavinsgotdapower
• 06/12/2013 11:16 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
AMERICA!
1
Neptonic
• 06/12/2013 12:58 am
• Level 22 : Expert Crafter
^Plant all their DNA on the gun then shoot your self. Jail works right?
1
Mainstream_Knot
• 06/11/2013 4:05 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
You have 300,000 dollars. You are at a caryard that sells every car. What car would you buy? (It can be much less than the budget) also, one rule. No DeLoreans.
1
gavinsgotdapower
• 06/12/2013 11:07 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
A Lamborghini those are only like 283,000
1
Eeirail
• 06/12/2013 12:49 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Let's see, $300k... Can I leave with the money?
WoodstockkIf you where given 3 free wishes, what would you do with them?

- The ability to morph into anything [Even fictional characters/ creatures.]
- For things to turn into a Fantasy like era.
- To rule over half of the Eastern world.
1
Woodstockk
• 06/11/2013 3:29 am
• Level 43 : Master uwu
If you where given 3 free wishes, what would you do with them?
1

Welcome