Minecraft Animator Needed!

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills10/19/12 10:14 pm
11/2/2012 11:51 pm
dalmor's Avatar dalmor
I need a Simple Animation Where My character walk into a room then all of a sudden the lights come one and theirs a newsdesk and a chair then a logo pops up... then I would need the character to be sitting in the chair and be pointing at random places !no camera change view! I would edit it so He would be pointing at different videos I feature in that video! The purpose of this is I will be making a new series on my channel (Youtube.com/OfficialSMASHGaming). It is a gaming news show where I will tell the top server, texture pack, mod, Skin, and more in that vid it would not only be mincraft but also cod and maybe bf3! So if You could Help me thank you!

My skype: Lilmoney78215

I need one as soon as Possible!

BTW on the front of table will be the LoGo!
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dalmor
11/02/2012 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You really should not be asking for a animator such as me or any others to create a intro for you when you under 60 subscribers it just doesnt make sense ask for an animator when you get bigger
dalmor
11/02/2012 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You really should not be asking for a animator such as me or any others to create a intro for you when you under 60 subscribers it just doesnt make sense ask for an animator when you get bigger
thatsnotskills
10/19/2012 10:30 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Actually no because Once the Animation is made I would just change it to mp4 format and edit it putting the video in the places the skin pointed at so the animation would be the same each time the only thing different is the information and the videos inside the video.
-Kali-
10/19/2012 10:22 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
if you do this, you would need to constanly have the animator there for all the episodes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome