Is MINECRAFT Getting Better Or Worse??

Ender_Gamer's Avatar Ender_Gamer8/1/14 2:29 pm
8/1/2014 4:07 pm
Marissa_Frost's Avatar Marissa_Frost
With All The Updates With Minecraft Do YOU Think Its Getting Better Or Worse. I Would Love All The Feed Back

–Ender
Ender_Gamer
Level 21 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 4:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Ender_Gamer
Thanks For All The Feedback!!
08/01/2014 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kasper_Ninja
minecraft is awesome mods a the best
08/01/2014 3:55 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Cowboy
vSammyTurbo
I cant see the game getting better or worse tbh. The community on the other hand. Not going to bother
08/01/2014 3:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
_Minestar_
The community has pretty much ALWAYS been bad. It!s just somehow getting worse as more people start to play it because face it: tons of people suck.

As for the game itself, it's becoming a lot more builder friendly with all the new stuff. I kinda like it.
08/01/2014 4:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
Marissa_Frost
This! All the way! Also, AWESOME profile pic. Chell all the way.

08/01/2014 3:46 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
Personally, I think the community has always been the way it is. There are some good places with good players, and a lot with a mixed variety, and some places with bad players only. The main problem is really the people who complain about the community, in my opinion, although that might sound hypocritical to say.

SasukeUchiha2214 said
the community is getting worse and I have a feeling that alot of people will stop playing in a few months, causing the downfall of minecraft.

How would that happen if all the people "making the community worse" don't care and still play?
08/01/2014 3:11 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Ringoster
I had a whole post written up for this, but PMC lost it somewhere... <_<

I think Minecraft is doing fine. I really don't get why there have been so many doomsayers around reccently...

I think the community itself is on a bit of a downturn, though. Maybe not on the content creator side of things, but certainly on the average player/multiplayer enthusiast side.

Anyhow, Mojang is still releasing regular updates for the game, the community keeps churning out a massive amount of new content, and, lest we forget, MC is the best selling PC game of all time... I don't know about you, but that's not what I would call "getting worse"
08/01/2014 2:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
I'd say the game is getting better, and that jeb is doing his job right... but the community is getting worse and I have a feeling that alot of people will stop playing in a few months, causing the downfall of minecraft. Minecraft youtubers might keep it alive for a little while, but good things always have an end. Sadly since alot of people will quit because of some certain changes that happened recently,we have taken our first steps towards the downfall of minecraft.
08/01/2014 2:55 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Fox
Hatch_
Minecraft seems to get better. In 1.9 the modding api will be added(probably).
08/01/2014 2:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
wow, you do the same thing i do. I Choose Or!
08/01/2014 2:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
GamerAuthority
It's a great game and the game is getting better but the Multiplayer needs help bad.
08/01/2014 2:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
I would say the game is getting better for sure, What I can't say however, is the community, if it's getting better or worse.
08/01/2014 2:44 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
GarretSidzaka
sad to say its worse

main reasons:
mojang thinks that vanilla is fun. this has wide reaching ramifications
this is also going to cause minecraft to crash sooner, because the xbox version is largely unmoddable, and has next to zero community. this vanilla aspect is going to come back to haunt mojang.

another reason:
takeover of quick minecraft play vs longterm minecraft play
basically referring to creative/build/faction servers vs minigame servers

all things come to an end, games come and go. <3
08/01/2014 2:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
Oerlikon
Minecraft is probably 3rd in the worst gaming communities evar.

The new crap they are adding doesn't impress me.

BUT! They are making redstone a lot better, and command blocks are probably the best thing added since the hunger bar

EDIT: Forgot to say: Minecraft sucks, it was all down hill from when "Jeb" took power

t(- -t)
08/01/2014 2:41 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I love all the updates. All the new FREE content is really cool.

The new EULA isn't new. It's been this way for a very long time and no one bothered to read it. Recent discussion brought it up and now it's being revised (to the benefit of the players so you can still sell at least some ranks on servers) and enforced, like it should have been in the first place. That being said, please confine all EULA discussion to the official EULA thread found here.
08/01/2014 2:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
It's getting worse mainly because of the new EULA. Besides that, it's getting a little bit better.
08/01/2014 2:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
I think it's getting better. It's about the content, not about the players.
08/01/2014 2:36 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
This.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome