1

Minecraft 1.5 HELP

AwesomeCrap •3/13/13 7:34 pm
•
222
•
3/13/2013 9:24 pm
Ever since I just updated my minecraft it crashes and doesn't load any of my worlds even when I create new ones it just crashes anyone else having the same or know how to fix it?
Posted by
AwesomeCrap
Level 1 : New Cowboy
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

ThePackerCreator101
• 03/13/2013 9:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Creeper
Force update. you might have a mod installed. changed options.txt. you might have a texture pack. 1.5+ texture pack are completely different than 1.4.7- texture packs

Reply if none work

stay cool
1
SciFiSteph
• 03/13/2013 8:57 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm trying to get my daughter onto the mce creative server to play with her friends and it says that it is out of date. Why would she get the message when her friends don't?
1
Azie
• 03/13/2013 9:01 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
Because she probably updated to 1.5 and the server is an older version, thus being incompatible with her Minecraft client. Downgrade Minecraft to the correct version or wait for the server to update.
1
AcePilotSnivy
• 03/13/2013 9:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Did you update Minecraft?
1
DeleteThisPleaseThan
• 03/13/2013 8:53 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Wolf Whisperer
do you have an error? if so, copy it and paste it here.
1
Tunnelsnake101
• 03/13/2013 8:05 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Maybe try force update. Do you have a mod installed?
1
Panda_henshall
• 03/13/2013 8:00 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
im not sure what going on with your problem, but have u tried to re-install the minecraft client or delete your bin
1
Leedgymemer
• 03/13/2013 7:42 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
me neither
1
Night Visions
• 03/13/2013 7:42 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
I think I am not updating
1
DeLaFlurr
• 03/13/2013 7:38 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Sorry I don't know how to fix it, but i'm having problems too. When I press "E" for inventory it crashes. Do you have this problem too? (So I know i'm not alone)
1

Welcome