A 30 minute server.

SugarrCraft's Avatar SugarrCraft5/14/13 4:32 pm
1 emeralds 353 2
5/14/2013 4:47 pm
Famousie0's Avatar Famousie0
Hello. You may be here, because you are wondering what a 30 minute server is. These are servers that are usually run by 12 year old admins with a cheap server on mommy's credit card. They're called 30 minute servers because they were designed in 30 minutes or less. Just installing Essentials, Factions, and building a small spawn that has a 1-way door or barricade of some kind. There are far too many of them out there, and give Minecraft server admins a bad name.

There are SOOOO many faction servers that its not even funny. If you have a faction server, and your reading this, go find a unique idea, and either make a new server, or add ideas. A plugin developer is best for this.

I am NOT saying that all faction servers were designed in 30 minutes. I am saying that a majority of the faction servers out there are. I am also NOT saying, 12 year olds don't know how to run a server properly, but a lot are just abusive and are not fair.
SugarrCraft
Level 32 : Artisan Modder