Need A partner

StChristmass's Avatar StChristmass2/24/12 6:50 pm
2/24/2012 7:05 pm
StChristmass's Avatar StChristmass
Hello, I have a server (Hamachi) I'm sorry for the haters who hate hamachi but w/e. This server is about a year old and has some pretty epic builds but no one is on it anymore :S. I know the usual thoughts of hamachi is hamachi always lags and crap like that.. Well this server doesent. It can hold up to 40 people with no lag but I only want 2 Partners MAX 3 We have multiverse, and up to 6 worlds and its pretty fun some of the worlds are Skylands, CustomMapWorld, FlatGrass, Relaxation, Survival and many more. I don't really care what age you are i just want you NOT TO GRIEF And it is much easier to get in the server in you have Skype or any other sort of 'talking program'.
Anyways heres the APP. I will message you the IP right away and you MUST HAVE HAMACHI!

IGN:

Hamachi?:

Mature:?

Do you ever grief and will you obey the rules?:

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/24/2012 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bubba97
hey can u skype me
02/24/2012 7:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
StChristmass
Yea, but is the hamachi working?
02/24/2012 7:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
StChristmass
Accepted both of u
02/24/2012 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bubba97
IGN: Bubba_1997

HAMACHI: Well it should be a given if its a hamachi server but yes

MATURE: Yes am mature but not to strict and I have ran a server before and understand what its like to have immature people on

To be honest on this one yes i have BUT it was for a server that made me build a giant project by myself and banned me cause they didn't need me anymore. Went on friends account and griefed it but THAT'S IT.

Also i have a Skype: darlim101... I'm always on and i mean ALWAYS
02/24/2012 6:52 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
MinecraftKid99
IGN: lukegibb

Hamachi?: yes

Mature:? out of 10? 7

Do you ever grief and will you obey the rules?: I don't grief D: and yes i obey the rules
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome