http://www.twitch.tv/zoxramman33
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to streaming, but I believe I've got a good set up. I stream very regularly and are very responsive to stream chat as well as having a 720p non-laggy stream. In my Minecraft survival (what I stream most), I strive to achieve the best!
So if you would come and check it out, maybe give me a follow and some comments on how to improve, I would really appreciate it, as well as having the potential to get a stream mod out of it.
Thanks in advance,
Zox
http://www.twitch.tv/zoxramman33
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to streaming, but I believe I've got a good set up. I stream very regularly and are very responsive to stream chat as well as having a 720p non-laggy stream. In my Minecraft survival (what I stream most), I strive to achieve the best!
So if you would come and check it out, maybe give me a follow and some comments on how to improve, I would really appreciate it, as well as having the potential to get a stream mod out of it.
Thanks in advance,
Zox
http://www.twitch.tv/zoxramman33
