I am not sad nor happy?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath3/21/17 4:22 am
1 emeralds 639 9
3/21/2017 7:05 pm
ThackAttack22's Avatar ThackAttack22
I honestly do not know how to feel any more. Any one had this phase of pure numbness where they are either happy or sad or just... blank?
Azrath
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2017 7:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
ThackAttack22
I have that feeling of just contentment sometimes, what I do when I feel this way is think about what I am providing for others. Me being happy also makes my Fiancé happy, my viewers happy, and my family happy. So when I realize who else my state on contentment effects it makes me look into what the problem is and solve it quickly so that others around me can feel better too.
03/21/2017 2:48 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Apathetic contentment? Nothing good or bad happening, no real positive or negative feelings, just doing fine and going along with life.
03/21/2017 4:28 pm
Azrath
I wonder how long will I do "fine". But that is the feeling I guess.
03/21/2017 2:02 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Life isn't fair, but happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
03/21/2017 10:17 am
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Lola
Every human being has those phases in which they seem to feel empty, numb, apathic, not being able to start doing things, not feeling like anything. This could be caused by stress, hormonal changes, depression (and a whole mountain of disorders and other more harmless causes) but as you didn't give that much information about your current situation that's a pretty impossible thing to determine. PLEASE don't go around thinking you suffer from some mental disorder. Normally this feeling should go away within a few days/weeks. If this feeling lasts for longer than a couple of months or it seems to be getting worse and worse by the day i'd suggest seeking help from a councelor or another professional. It's better to prevent than to cure!
I hope this helped!
03/21/2017 12:59 pm
Azrath
Well than I am in a deep pit of nothingness. Felt like this since elementary school. I guess after 6 years I got used to it so I was wondering why am I like that.
03/21/2017 8:20 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
I've felt that. It's eh.
03/21/2017 6:55 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I can't say that I have ever felt like that, so I don't have any personal experience to help you with that. And I hope you find something or someone to help you through it.

Side note: I finally know where your profile picture is from.
03/21/2017 7:54 am
Azrath
Yeah I really do not know. Its just weird feeling I never heard off, I guess its laziness to be happy or sad?

Also nice, its from RWBY.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome