Im off for a bit

rageman96's Avatar rageman9612/16/11 4:03 am
1 emeralds 192 8
12/24/2011 5:27 am
rageman96's Avatar rageman96
I've decided to take a break from the PMC Forums for a while, not long, just till feburary. I've lost my interest in them. When i first joined, it actually felt like a minecraft website. Then the trolls moved in. Even then it was ok, most of PMC united to oust them and it seemed to work. But know its changed again, now it feels like its not being used for its purpose. It seems like theres not much minecrafty going on in the forums anymore, all sorts of crap. yeah sure, theres an everything else section, but it generally full of rubbish. Aswell as this, a worse class of people seems to have been attracted, those who get really angry if you say something bad about a thing they like, it feels like im not allowed an opinion in case ill offend someone. Why should my opinion offend someone else, its my opinion, im not forcing it on anyone else. Well, anyway, im off. I might pop on a few times over this period, and i'll be around for a few days, but probably not alot
rageman96
Retired Moderator
Level 42 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2011 5:27 am
rageman96
Right, im off for Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy new year
12/16/2011 9:31 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Pivotphone-something rude about bronies-

see thats too far, rage doesnt ever say it like that, when he shows dislike for them there is at least a way one can interpret it as kind if you read it properly, there is no such way for what you have said, and thats just wrong.

On topic, sad to hear you wont be around much for a while rage, i really enjoy your opinions even if i dont always agree because as you said they are your opinions and you are right, you dont force them upon others
12/16/2011 5:46 am
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
brandman
What do you mean you can't speak your opinion? I have to agree with you on the stale topics though, barely been on myself.
12/16/2011 8:49 am
rageman96
If i say something bad about stuff a vast group of people like (for instance, bronies), the zealous ones get angry and start raging, saying i start flame-wars and going way over the top. Anyone would of thought i'd suggested a day-trip to the zoo to go and club the animals to death
12/16/2011 8:52 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
cool, when are we going?
12/16/2011 8:59 am
rageman96
Soon, i just have to wrap some barbed wire around a baseball bat...that giraffes gonna get a smack right in the mouth
12/16/2011 5:18 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
P.I.Z.Z.A
12/16/2011 4:54 am
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
Interesting...I wonder what this place will be like when you come back in February. =)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome