Parent/Guardian PUNISHMENTS

plutox's Avatar plutox7/22/20 5:01 am
5 emeralds 184 9
7/23/2020 12:46 pm
plutox's Avatar plutox
We ALL remember that ONE punishment that they gave us-

The one that to taught us a lesson we would never FORGET.

I'm making this dramatic! Sorry~ So everyone make sure to let me know- what was the worst punishment you have EVER received.

If you feel that the one you have in mind is to personal, make up a punishment that is convincing.

My punishment:

I got spanked with wooden spoon on my bare
bum-
*I- ugh- I don't even remember why TwT*

It was so painful, my bum was red for like an entire day.

(っ °Д °;)っ

plutox
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2020 5:09 am
Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher
owroeugbrteogr
my mom's favorite punishment when i was little was to "ground" me after a spanking
not "no tv/video games/etc for a week" grounding. "sit at the kitchen table and stare at the wall for two weeks" grounding
school breaks were terrible if i accidentally got into trouble with her, i was the one kid in my class who actually dreaded vacations
07/23/2020 12:46 pm
plutox
staring at a wall for two weeks???? oh my gosh ⊙﹏⊙∥
07/23/2020 4:14 am
Level 25 : Expert Explorer
wello111
I got flog whith a wooden cane all over my body like a gamer will do to a goat
07/23/2020 12:45 pm
plutox
AHHH i feel your pain TwT
07/22/2020 7:28 am
Level 44 : Master Pyro
WaluigiIsBest
When I swore once as a kid my mom sat me down on the couch, yelled at me, told me to sit there until my dad came home, and I had to tell him what I did. I did so and he very calmly told me I couldn't play Halo or Minecraft for a bit; really weird how natural it seemed to him that I did this, like I had accidentally dropped a dish.. weird.
07/22/2020 6:40 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Kitten
JessaMoon
When I was a child we had this thing called the naughty step-by-step you would be placed there for half an hour to think about what you did X
But as I got older the punishments became more strict, and my father would either lock me in my room with no technology ( jokes on him I used to just meditate XD) Or I'd have to do running or work outs like he had to when he was young X
But if you swore or used any foul language, your mouth was washed out with literal soap x
07/22/2020 5:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Emeris4017
my dad told me I would burn in hell, so..
07/22/2020 5:32 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster Guard
Overlord_Aqua_2
I remember being punished for being too naughty when I was 9 year old by slipper. Then all the sudden I laugh, so my mother spanked me with a wooden stick and I cried that moment. I'm glad I've been spanked when I was a naughty boy otherwise I would ended up like one of undisciplined being.
07/22/2020 5:11 am
Level 41 : Master Nerd
Ang333
I don't remember any of my punishments
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome