1

Please read! Important

Strongminer10 •5/26/13 9:54 am
•
115
•
5/26/2013 10:05 am
Hey guys, Bailey here (I'm a guy) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me if we were to do stuff like Hunger games, pvp servers, mini games, etc. The person needs to have teamspeak, because my computer doesn't run skype. Team speak can be found at http://www.teamspeak.com and its completely free. I am also on the lookout for servers that have stuff like hunger games and pvp etc. Thanks for reading and hopefully someone will be kind enough to be a partner for hunger games.

*EDIT* Please at least reply with servers that have hunger games and stuff
Posted by
Strongminer10
Level 1 : New Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Strongminer10
• 05/26/2013 10:05 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Oh yeah, and that's cool how your name is Bailey too :3
1
Titanium_Lady
• 05/26/2013 10:02 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Well if I figured out how to use teamspeak then I would be interested! Oh and my name is bailey also (I'm a girl)
1
Strongminer10
• 05/26/2013 10:05 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Quick tut:
Download the client. Its free
When you have it open, click on connections or connect or whatever.
In there, it should have a few boxes. The box that says Address or ip, or whatever it says. Thats the ip. Use: ts.novs12.com. After that there should be a password box. Use: dickweed (trust me I didn't choose the password lol) After that put the nickname your going to use and join. I will be waiting in the main channel to direct anyone to my other channel
1

Welcome