Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Discussions keyboard_arrow_right General

Create Forum Thread

posting projects?

1 emeralds1 reply46 views
created 06/19/2012 7:57 pm by bontar11
last reply 06/19/2012 7:59 pm
Im new here and saw in the rules something about when posting a project partially created by someone else to ask them about it. i have builds that i've modified and or gotten ideas from others on and was fully planning to reference them in my postings of my project pictures. Other than CNBminecraft whome i know is on here, the others were on youtube i found. so question is. is referenceing them and perhaps posting a link to their original design fine? ty for any help.

Go canucks (sometimes)!
Posted by avatar
bontar11
Level 22 : Expert Engineer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

06/19/2012 7:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
TheAlmightyLemon
bontar11Im new here and saw in the rules something about when posting a project partially created by someone else to ask them about it. i have builds that i've modified and or gotten ideas from others on and was fully planning to reference them in my postings of my project pictures. Other than CNBminecraft whome i know is on here, the others were on youtube i found. so question is. is referenceing them and perhaps posting a link to their original design fine? ty for any help.

Go canucks (sometimes)!

not completely sure, but if you modify it and give credit im ALMOST sure its okay

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome