Questions for Site Staff

MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp11/21/13 8:49 am
1 emeralds 280 6
11/22/2013 7:24 pm
MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp
When will member listing be back up?
^^^^Rules too?^^^^
Are there enough forum mods?
How many uploads will be removed before someone is banned from the site?
Is there a site staff member, besides PMC them self, that is looked up to by the other staff members?
In the future, could there be an option to disable an account if someone needs to?
Can there be a category in the forum Labeled "Site suggestions"?
At some point, can the site recruit their own server/resource pack/people/etc reviewers?

That's all I have right now. Thanks.
MC_Warp
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MC_Warp
11/22/2013 7:24 pm
Thanks Palaeos
Palaeos
11/22/2013 7:15 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Member listing is often disabled because it is resource intensive and can cause lag if there are too many people using it at once.

Rules will become fully live one we are finished making the necessary edits.

I believe we currently have a good amount of forum moderators considering all forum, site, super, and admin can moderate the forums.

It varies based on what they did, you can go many submission removals before getting your first ban, all the way up to a perm ban after a single submission and 0 prior history of any sort. Its all a matter of what is done wrong, how often, and how badly.

I would imagine each mod looks up to someone else on the mod team, I'm sure not every mod does, but most do, I can't actually say who looks up to who because I don't know and if I did its really their choice if they would like to share.

I don't know that users will have that ability, but super mods can effectively make an account unusable for different reasons ranging from protection of the owner during a hack, to preventing the user from harassing others.

Site support is probably the best place for suggestions at the moment.

Doubtful, but it could happen, I don't personally see it happening any time soon in any case.
Phoenix_13
11/21/2013 10:17 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
The Rules tab is under development and the Member Listings are usually pulled down to reduce the load on the site. It may be redesigned to reduce lag while searching.
You can post site suggestions here.
There are 16 forum moderators but the 40 site moderators and 3 Super moderators also moderate the forums so it should be sufficient.
The PMC Staff team

Hope this clears somethings up!
MC_Warp
11/22/2013 7:06 pm
Thank you. This information does help me.
Patriots_Terran
11/21/2013 10:37 am
Level 42 : Master Batman
^^
ASF
11/21/2013 8:51 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I think there is already a forum called "Site Suggestions".
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome