A Really Hard-To-Answer Question

BUHU's Avatar BUHU4/29/12 11:47 pm
1 emeralds 291 8
5/3/2012 7:05 am
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
Well, I personally don't know why I posted this with my DSi.
BEHOLD MY 6 MONTHS AGO STORY!

I was just coming home from school. I went on PMC for an hour then did homework. By the time I was done all the neighbors went and gave their children dinner. My homework took a while since I was in 3rd grade and just started division. My best friend, John, was going to Disney World and would be gone a week. I was going to proceed to the couch when it hit me. I was having all kinds of bad luck. Just then my mother told me to do the dishes. I proceeded to do so as mom and dad came out. They said, "Alex Peter Jharainne, would you like a different well, name?" I was frozen in shock then nodded. Mother then asked which whole name that she listed I was about to give up when "Cooper Riley Wilber?" I then smiled and said yes. So we changed to the Wilber family. I thought I had good luck until I sat on the couch. I was standing there thinking to my self boredly, "What the hell will I do?" appearantley here I skipped till John came back. I told him about the new name and he said to go play his server. I replied with a sob, "No, I don't have enough money if it's a beta server." he then replied with a smile, "Give the change to me." he then gave me $30. I bought MC and met him on skype. Then Ashlynn and Tyler joined skype. Soon the whole gang of 13 people was jointed. We did multi-player on tons of games. About 5 months later a hard storm appeared. Jakia's family died in a car wreck on the way home. Tons of friends were moving. Ashlynn, Mason and John were the only ones left until John my best friend moved. We always kept in touch. I made a new friend named Clarrie. Today i'm on the porch as a 9-year-old thinking, "Why am I wasting many minutes of my life?"

So my question is... what should I do? I had so many losses. I wonder if I should just let it go and move on or keep with the past?
BUHU
Level 28 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2012 6:57 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
your nine, you can go out and have fun doing anything you want! you nee to remember the past but not let it ruin you!
05/03/2012 6:49 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lad
NubNoobNewb
life goes on
05/03/2012 6:41 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Taco
link433
You have lots of years ahead of you! Go play with people,have fun don't feel bad about what happened in the past.
05/03/2012 6:30 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Sowhart
I have had a lot of moments like that, that was before I decided to work on my group, since then I have met a lot of people all around the world and maybe if you did something like that then your troubles would go away.
05/03/2012 1:32 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
I say just talk to them on Skype and go out living. I promise, it'll work ^^
05/03/2012 1:24 am
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
BUHU
Dang you are good but I might needba physiatrist because that didn't persuade me enough about 89/100%
04/30/2012 12:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
HAHNsolo22
WOW.... Well first of all I feel for you bud... and Second MOVE ON your nine years old you are going to be introduced to soo many new things and new friends there are soo many people out there you are going to meet.... I have learned that life goes on, I have had many losses to and I will never forget the stuff that has happened but you know what I have moved on and Life is great now in fact what happened made my life even better and made me a better person ( won't go into detail on that story ) but anyways you will get through this trust me It will be hard.... very hard but if you keep looking forward and going through life will go on and you know what these hard expierences will make you and even better person and a stronger person.... keep your head up, move forward, don't look back or you'll find yourself trapped in the past
04/29/2012 11:49 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Play Minecraft. It's like alcohol; after you play if for a while, all your troubles go away!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome