1

Recording Program

Xaverin •11/6/11 8:30 pm
•
100
•
11/6/2011 9:09 pm
Hey guys i recently started a youtube channel so i have a pretty crappy recording program so can someone tell me a good one thta records video and audio please i only have 15 bucks right now so it needs to be cheap or free
Thanks

Xaverin
Posted by
Xaverin
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Xaverin
• 11/06/2011 9:09 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
im getting bandicam does it record audio
/
1
SourC00kie
• 11/06/2011 8:54 pm
• Level 45 : Master Blob
It depends what you're recording. If you're recording anything besides games I would recommend Screen Virtuoso Pro. However if you're recording game-play I would recommend Hypercam.
1
zZCamelZz
• 11/06/2011 8:53 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn
how do u get photoshop from places *cough*
1
s15c
• 11/06/2011 8:52 pm
• Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
I'm actually getting Bandicam right now xD

I want a recording software for some stuff.
1
fadel
• 11/06/2011 8:46 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Miner
Hypercam3 works too(free)
1
s15c
• 11/06/2011 8:43 pm
• Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
Pretty much all of them cost money unless you get them from *cough* certain *cough* places. But fraps is your best best.
1
zachtolikespizza
• 11/06/2011 8:42 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Fraps or Bandicam bro. There are ways on youtube to get Fraps for free. I did it and got Fraps for free and I use it all the time now. Hope this helped! (Bandicam is free!)
1

Welcome