Scariest experiences.

Sneezing_Yoshi's Avatar Sneezing_Yoshi7/30/13 12:54 pm
8/11/2013 5:07 pm
Reptillion's Avatar Reptillion
Hello everyone, I've got a question for you guys...

What's your scariest experience?

I might rank them like the Top 10 or Top 5 so keep your frightening experiences coming!
Sneezing_Yoshi
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 12:59 pm
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer
CosmicLuigi
when i slept round a friends house and the tv just turned on randomly with static.
07/30/2013 1:19 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Damn it, how did you and your friend react?
07/30/2013 1:37 pm
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer
CosmicLuigi
My friend didn't care, but I was freaking out.
08/03/2013 9:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ironfistawesome
Slenderman is coming!!
07/30/2013 1:09 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
AquaticDoom
Probably when I was in my room by the window and I heard 3 knocks... scary stuff
0_0
07/30/2013 1:19 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
... Look behind you. Lol, jk. That's some weird stuff you've got there...
08/11/2013 3:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
Reptillion
Can u tell me what that means?
08/11/2013 4:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
3 knocks means Father.Son.Holy spirit. It is to mock the Holy Trinity
07/30/2013 1:10 pm
Level 45 : Master Blueberry
xxbuggjuicexx
One spring break I was reading a book by the window and all the sudden my father comes rushing into house yelling "MY BOSS JUST CALLED THERE IS A TORNADO COMING OUR WAY!!'" I quickly found my nearest shoes which were ironically Red Sparkle Slippers I had worn for a Musical. "Quick Go down to the basement!" My father yelled. It was too late you had to go outside in order to get down into the basement. I looked out the window and saw that my neighbors tree had snapped in half and flew across her yard into the forest. My sister the hole time screamed "We are all going to die!!!" with one of our dogs in her hands which was only a newborn puppy. We could hear trees crashing down as we all ran around the house screaming and crying. It stopped and a rainbow appeared in our backyard but it quickly disappeared leaving behind the remands of the once huge forest in our backyard. The power was out and most houses on my street were gone. You couldn't even see the road, It was covered in rubble.

(Sorry if there are mistakes I typed this up quickly and I tried to fix most of them)
07/30/2013 1:18 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Damn, that must've been scary; I can't even imagine how terrified you must've felt.
07/30/2013 1:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz
Lies
07/30/2013 1:21 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Sounds pretty real though; how do you know?
07/30/2013 6:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
Dusty15
thats what happens all the time in oklahoma trust me i know
07/30/2013 1:20 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Bump.
07/30/2013 1:21 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Looking in the mirror. Oh god, never doing that again.
07/30/2013 1:22 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Hahaha, Lol.
08/03/2013 11:56 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
Oh no.... I'm not even brave enough to pull off a stunt like that..
07/30/2013 1:28 pm
xxbuggjuicexx
No it was true my house did get damaged some after that it happened in 2011. 2 people died in my town after they where crushed by a tree. My father is a photographer at the local newspaper he was in charge of taking photos of the damage. A woman up the street from was taken to the hospital after a tree fell on her living room. I even have a photo of the rainbow if you want to see it with the fallen trees in the forest behind it.
07/30/2013 1:34 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Unnumbered Tears
When I was about eight years old some relatives came over and we went canoeing down the river. My canoe was ahead of everybody else's when we reached some rapids. The canoe tipped over, (I'm not sure which side) and the next thing I knew I was in the water. It was very confusing and I just kept seeing the trees and the water all mixing together. I don't remember whether I was screaming or even breathing. Suddenly my cousin, who was about 20 years old, grabbed me and I remember seeing her flip-flops in her mouth. She had stuck them in there so she wouldn't lose them, but she had to let them go so she could get me into the canoe. I started crying then and praying, then they got me to the bank and we got onto dry land. All the other canoes except one capsized, but luckily no one died. That was one of the scariest experiences of my life.
08/03/2013 10:04 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
This happened to me, also. (We're sisters) I'm not absolutely sure it was my scariest experience...
07/30/2013 1:38 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
LongGirlsNo it was true my house did get danaged some after that it happened in 2010. 2 people died in my town after they where crushed by a tree. My father is a photographer at the local newspaper he was in charge of taking photos of the damage. A woman up the street from was taken to the hospital after a tree fell on her living room. I even have a photo of the rainbow if you want to see it with the fallen trees in the forest behind it.

O.K, could send me the picture please?
07/30/2013 1:44 pm
xxbuggjuicexx
Sure I have to find them my mom had them on her phone.
07/30/2013 2:08 pm
xxbuggjuicexx
Found them
Click to reveal

07/30/2013 2:55 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Wow, struggling for words here...
07/30/2013 2:09 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Just thought of one....

At the school camping night at my school, everyone was talking about the black man. Basically a person who is nothing but a shadow. We were all out on the field when I felt the sudden urge to use the bathroom. I asked the teacher and she let me. I wandered across the empty playground and into the school. I felt uneasy. I walked into the toilet. When I walked out again I thought I heard noises, but I know now this was probably just my imagination. I began to run, thinking I heard more noises. I turned around briefly and thought I saw something. I burst out the doors, and breathed a sigh of relief. I then began my journey back across the playground.
08/03/2013 6:42 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
LOL I read the first sentence and I thought "The Black Man" was something else...
08/03/2013 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
___Equinox___
You could have called him something else you know
07/30/2013 2:17 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
There was this huge storm,and I was in my house,we saw the news,and we checked all the other channels,NO SHOWS BUT THE NEWS!!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE!
07/30/2013 2:19 pm
Unnumbered Tears
Are we allowed to tell more than one scary experience?
07/30/2013 2:50 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Yep if you want- feel free to share as many as you like.
07/30/2013 2:23 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Elf
QueenJellyfish
Well, a long time ago, me and my brother were sitting in the living room early in the morning, when we heard a whisper from a corner of the room. We wondered if it was dad, but he hadn't gotten up yet. Then another time, we heard it again. We were both in different rooms but I went to ask him if he heard a whisper and he said he did hear it.
A different time, when we were living in a different house, me, my bro, my little sister, and my mom were all sitting around in the office (which was where we did gaming). We heard a sound like someone shuffling around in the other room. I went and looked out but I couldn't see anyone. Dad was at work and the rest of us were all together in a room, nobody else was there. We kept hearing sounds of someone moving around. Even Mom was worried and she's never afraid when we tell her of weird things that happened. She just says that it's our imagination.

Okay, then another day, in that same house, my brother and I were alone at home. My dad, mom, and sister had to go somewhere so we were left at the house. it was a grey day, and cold. I was sitting in the office or the living room, when the garage door creaked. It always used to do that, but still, it freaked me out! So I asked my brother to come with me to lock it (i know, wimpy, scared me). so a bit after that, we went outside cuz we were weirded out. So, I looked in the garage door from outside and the door I had locked (i could see it from the window) was open and creaking. I told him and we didn't go back inside. We waited in the front yard for our parents to get home.
07/30/2013 2:53 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Hahaahha, that's freaky! I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway...
07/30/2013 3:03 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Another true story. When I was driving my bike with no people around there was a lightning bolt in a really short distance. It was also very loud. Omg that was scary 0_0
07/30/2013 3:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Ilikecaik
Mine was when a big 150 pound dog jumped at me. He ripped my pants and made me bleed at the butt. I was crying after that happened
08/11/2013 4:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
Reptillion
The SAME ECXACT thing happened to me. Then I went to the hospital.
07/30/2013 3:17 pm
xxbuggjuicexx
Twice my school caught on fire. It's stage curtains were on fire then some girls tried to destroy the school with fire. It wasn't pleasant.
07/30/2013 3:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
LongGirlsTwice my school caught on fire. It's stage curtains were on fire then some girls tried to destroy the school by fire. It wasn't pleasant.

Looks like SOMEONE needs to go the padded room!
07/30/2013 3:29 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
TheWombatDonut
I'm gonna say something really weird. Seeing a picture of Jeb irl. For some reason when me and my friend saw that, we freaked out. AWW FUDGE I HOPE JEB DOESN'T GO ON PMC! FORGET YOU EVER READ THIS! *uses memory erase device* :3
07/30/2013 4:02 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
I was sleeping over at my friend's house, and her mom told her to put her bike away, and she went downstairs to bed. My friend begged me to come with her to put it away, so I did.
When we opened the door, though, we both felt this completely unexplained, sheer, shiver-inducing sense of dread and ran screaming back inside.
We had been watching this documentary about adorable baby elephants, and we went to sit back down on the sofa in the living room, when we suddenly realized... THE TV WAS NOW OFF.
Needless to say, we both ran laugh-screaming in terror and confusion to her room and stayed there, on her bed, not moving around the house for the rest of the night.
07/30/2013 6:11 pm
Sneezing_Yoshi
Damn, why am I reading this at night again?
07/30/2013 6:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
SmashincowMC
Well wasnt going to sleep tonight anyways!
07/30/2013 7:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
Post more storys! This is incredibly funny!!!!!!!!!!
08/01/2013 9:05 pm
Unnumbered Tears
Here's another story:
One night I was drawing at the table. A few feet away was the front door, which was unlocked. Suddenly I heard a slow, deliberate, click noise, as though someone had tried the handle. I was completely freaked out. Very slowly I stood up, and walked towards the door casually, trying not to looked scared. I quickly put my foot up against it and turned the lock.
Several other times I heard it, and I was really scared wondering who on earth was out there, maybe planning a robbery or something.
Some nights later, I was standing near the door when I heard the click again. Immediately after, the air was filled with a strange scent, and i looked over and saw our air freshener, which every few minutes sprays out perfume! The next time it sprayed, i listened and sure enough, there was the noise which had haunted me for so long!
08/03/2013 6:48 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
Stuff like that happen to me all the time, like in the middle of the night my mum came in and I was screaming like hell, and then she said calm down, which was even more scary...
08/01/2013 9:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
nyancatfeaver45
When I found out Hostess went bankrupt .

(THANK GOD THEY CAME BACK)
08/01/2013 9:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
nyancatfeaver45
Also another one is when we found a mummified squirrel in our garage....

It didn't have any eyes.. and it was hard..
08/01/2013 9:17 pm
Unnumbered Tears
I know, right? I just had my first twinkie in a long time a week ago
08/01/2013 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alan_117
well i play halo and the main character it's jhon 117 and after 2 years i stop playng halo i start to see the number 117 and i say oh thats werid but when i play halo again i say WTF¡¡¡ and my neighboor it's a good person and everything but he told me that his father died in my house and his name its jhon
08/01/2013 10:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
awesomesteve
One time it was a perfectly clear summer day, and Mom went to the store and got a steak to grill for dinner. Well, she went outside and gave the food to Dad, a promptly after he put it on the grill it started POURING rain with lightening and thunder. Dad told me and my sister to walk the dog before night arrived, so we started to take her up the hill towards the woods. We didn't want to be outside in the violent lightening and wind, but he said to go, so we went. Halfway up the hill the sky above us glowed purple. All the light converged into one jagged line down the middle, like the sky was splitting in two. then there was a *SNAP!* so loud that our ears rang, and a blinding flash of light. A lightening bolt hurtled out of the crack towards our neighbor's house up the street, then froze in midair. All the light flowed out of the crack in the sky down through the bolt and hung quivering and crackling in the air. The lightening formed a ball that slowly jerked down to street level. Then, almost as if it could see us, it landed on the pavement and rolled down the hill. When it was ten yards away, it silently exploded, hurling pebbles and wet sand everywhere. I looked at my arm and saw that my hairs were standing up and leaning towards the place where the ball had been. We stood there a few moments, then my sister whispered, "What was that?". I whispered back "I think it was fireball lightening. It's extremely rare." As if to contradict me, a SECOND fire ball formed in the sky, then flew downwards and split in two. The balls flew around for a few moments, then smashed into each other and disappeared. The strangest thing was that the rain and explosions made no noise or change in temperature, and the only signs that they had ever been there were the goosebumps we both had.
08/01/2013 10:09 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
ALIENS.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome