Steam Prizes - Server Birthday, Survival Game Tournament

MCPM's Avatar MCPM1/3/14 4:46 pm
1/19/2014 8:35 pm
Gamecool 10's Avatar Gamecool 10
There will be a controlled Tournament over the weekend of the Survival Games, starting from Saturday Jan 4th 12pm Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -6) on my server game.mcplotmadness.com

Our server has 12 months today, and we're doing this to celebrate, to read the original article, check out the home page of our website - http://www.mcplotmadness.com

There will be 12 (Or more, depending on how many players) games, at the end of each game, the winner is listed as a Contender; once 12 (Or more) Contenders have been chosen; they will participate in championship match. The winner will receive the First Prize.

All non 'Contenders' are eligible to enter the losers bracket, can be people who didn't initially make it to the contender status, or was simply not online when the selections were being made. This game can be from 2 players to 24, if there are more than 24 players wishing to participate, another game will be made, and the winners from both will face off with a good old Spleef battle to the death. Winner will receive the Second Prize.

RULES

STANDARD MCPM RULES APPLY, NO SWEARING, CAPSCHAT, SPAM, ADVERTISING, BULLYING, HACKS, EXPLOITS, GENERAL CHEATING-NESS.
Anyone defying rules will be dq'd from tournament, and based on severity of rule breaking, possible bans. Let's keep this fun for all -

FIRST PRIZE: $50 AUD Steam Gift Voucher
SECOND PRIZE:$20 AUD Steam Gift Voucher

To claim prize, you must have a valid Steam account for me to send it to you. Will not convert steam voucher to cash. Z

IF you are interested in participating, let us know in the comments below that you'll make it! It'll give us a reasonable estimation for the night.

So again, Happy Birthday to McPlotMadness, and thanks to all of you for helping it push to 12 months; only reason why it is up is because of YOUR support, lets push to another 12 months - bring on 2014! -Manny
MCPM
Level 46 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCPM
01/05/2014 11:49 am
Thanks all for coming, was a good turnout

Gamecool, sorry! I wish I had more to hand out - - a little limited at the moment Better luck next time
Gamecool 10
01/19/2014 8:35 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Ah, overall it was fun

Still, I was SO freaking CLOSE! XD
Gamecool 10
01/04/2014 6:23 pm
That was fun. but alas, I won third place in the finals.

I really wish there was a consolation prize. ._ .
Punkamoar
01/04/2014 6:38 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
er, you want a consolation prize because you didn't win?
MCPM
01/04/2014 10:19 am
Was no need to bump, but appreciate the thought

Just to update and confirm, - will be kicking off in 2 hours and 40 minutes - bring some friends along and have a good time
mysterylegodude
01/03/2014 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bump
zave 0
01/03/2014 5:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Is it 1.7?
mysterylegodude
01/03/2014 5:50 pm
yeah
Gamecool 10
01/03/2014 5:15 pm
I think i'll join. you have no idea how many Dteam games I desire but cannot get because I am not 18 and do not have a credit card. so yes, I will join.

I might even stick around in the server if all goes well and a good community is found.
jman0111
01/03/2014 5:14 pm
Level 47 : Master Nerd
I am interested. I am very good at Survival Games and would be happy to join. PM or add me on skype - jman0111. I am available on that time.
mysterylegodude
01/03/2014 5:13 pm
Read your server reviews- sounds like a great community. I think I'll refer my brother to it to- he loves creative servers.

I bet I'll make it.
MCPM
01/03/2014 5:20 pm
That's great! Will be looking forward to seeing him - if he ever gets bored with creative we have a bunch of other options to offer

jman0111I am interested. I am very good at Survival Games and would be happy to join. PM or add me on skype - jman0111. I am available on that time.

Awesome mate! - - I don't really add strangers to skype though - will be looking out for your name online

Gamecool 10I think i'll join. you have no idea how many Dteam games I desire but cannot get because I am not 18 and do not have a credit card. so yes, I will join.

I might even stick around in the server if all goes well and a good community is found.

Hopefully you win! Goodluck
MCPM
01/03/2014 5:10 pm
That is when the first games will be commencing, depending on how many players are on and how quickly these games last, the time for selecting contenders could be from 1 hour to 5 - and then after that, the non-contender bracket is still going to commence after alllll of that, so you'll have at least 4-6+ hours after 12 to jump on.

If you do miss out - sorry D:
mysterylegodude
01/03/2014 5:06 pm
I would love to join, but I'll have to check if I can join at that time. Does everyone have to log in at 12?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome