~50 Sub Special - I got up and danced!~

-Fox-'s Avatar -Fox-1/26/13 8:40 pm
1 emeralds 544 7
2/1/2013 1:04 pm
candle_'s Avatar candle_
After accidentally posting this in a blog, Palaeos directed me to post this here.

Hey everyone! After twiddling my thumbs, and just about giving up on ever doing a 50 sub special, I was delighted to be able to take part in this video!

My friend and I, (His name is Grayzai11 on PMC. Go check him out!) and a few others, were attending and volunteering at the Frost Festival at Pearl Park in Minnesota. A while later when we decided to hit the dance floor, we all successfully danced together to the song "Party Rock Anthem", doing the dance for the song from "Just Dance 3". Our performance attracted the attention of the DJ! (He gave us necklaces too X3) After being asked to perform again in front of a crowd of at least 50 people, we accepted, finding out we had about 10 MINUTES to rehearse the dance for the song "Dynamite", before we had to perform... The video I have posted with this is half of the results. We were only able to record half the video, as this was planned very quickly.

After thinking about it, I thought this would be the perfect thing to share with you guys on PMC! I mean, what would be better than me, embarrassing myself for all my awesome subscribers as a 50 sub special?

Me - Far left in video (Wearing the "Fox Racing" Baseball hat) X3
Grayzai11 - Far right (For most of the video)

Also, be sure to check out our group, "M.I.S.C.", on YouTube for more of our miscellaneous randomness!

Enjoy! -Fox :3
-Fox-
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Fox