1

Things to do

Cooler Bosh •3/17/15 8:19 pm
•
236
•
3/18/2015 10:24 am
If your bored right now here are some things you could do 1.go get a life 2.read a book 3. force your self to do something 4.sleep 5.keep being bored.
Posted by
Cooler Bosh
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

Cooler Bosh
• 03/18/2015 10:24 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would blow the thing i built up.
1
MartJr12
• 03/18/2015 10:22 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Umm.... Build something in Minecraft
1
Schnellnut
• 03/17/2015 9:41 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Goblin
Lemme tell you dish mistr coolr bohs, I hav a life and a buk to reed wen I whnt an u cant forc m3 2 sle3p! You sire ar il infr-

I'm done
My work is done.
My life is done.
And my book is still on page 1.
-Correction, Cover

Early Edit: I think I tried too hard
1
Snowyfox
• 03/17/2015 9:33 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Princess
Too short of a post. Thanks for caring, though.

By the way, imo that list is very very flawed...Would be better if you clarified. But pretty much ALL of those things would be difficult for a bored person to do.
1
Cooler Bosh
• 03/18/2015 10:18 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
then force yourself to do it
1
Puor
• 03/17/2015 9:22 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Ranger
I'm offended
1
ComedyCode
• 03/17/2015 9:06 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
1. I'm too lazy.
2. Not reading but I am writing my own.
3. Lazy
4. Doing right now... I can sleep-type
5. Lazy
1
Cpt-Downer
• 03/17/2015 9:06 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Cooler Bosh1.go get a life



That's not very nice.
1

Welcome