THIS NEEDS TO BE A THING!!!

IanG's Avatar IanG2/16/15 2:43 pm
1 emeralds 326 5
2/16/2015 3:14 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I literally just had the best idea ever and have no idea where to post it so I just came her. There should be a website where you can download "Game simulators" that will recreate the needed memory and computer capability that games need but without playing the game. I see post on PMC all the time about "Will 'this game' run on this pc" so I'm thinking that this would be a good idea. As an example, gta v. They just started selling pre orders for the game and I have a decent laptop. I don't know the specs of it so I'm wondering how it would run. It would be so cool if I could download something that would emulate the game but just be like a video or something and would show what fps you would get and if you are getting a computer, change the specs in settings and see how well it would run. Post any comments about this below. Attached is a poll about this. Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm on my iPad typing this and autocorrect is trying to change pc to oc... Bye.
IanG
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer