1

Is this normal..

SpaceCreep28 •6/26/13 11:16 am
•
199
•
6/26/2013 11:42 am
Everytime I look in a mirror or see myself in a reflection I don't recognize it as me. I sometimes feel like I'm trapped in a wrong body. Is that normal!
Posted by
SpaceCreep28
Level 24 : Expert Goblin
18

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

Fighterbear12
• 06/26/2013 11:42 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Musician
lol
1
-Rusty-
• 06/26/2013 11:32 am
• Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
its totally normal

like this first time I saw myself in the mirror

Just, look at yourself a lot

Familiarize yourself with the face you see
1
SpaceCreep28
• 06/26/2013 11:29 am
• Level 24 : Expert Goblin
Not that I think Im ugly its just I think I look different in my head.
1
-Rusty-
• 06/26/2013 11:33 am
• Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
Don't worry, every looks different in there mind
1
SpaceCreep28
• 06/26/2013 11:34 am
• Level 24 : Expert Goblin
Thanks!
1
UndeadGaming606
• 06/26/2013 11:25 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Zombie
It depends on what you mean. If you mean you don't like how you look and think of yourself looking like someone else, yes, that's normal.
1
DreamCraft Parks
• 06/26/2013 11:21 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Network
Yeah that is normal, its happened to other people before, nothing to be worried about, if your worried or anything all you need to do is talk to someone.
1
SpaceCreep28
• 06/26/2013 11:35 am
• Level 24 : Expert Goblin
thanks atleast now I know i'm not crazy!
1
11volt11
• 06/26/2013 11:20 am
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
These days, yes.
1

Welcome