1

Is This An Ok Render?

ABigFatTomato •4/25/16 5:43 pm
•
817
•
4/27/2016 11:05 pm
I was just teaching myself to use Blender, and i made this. Is it ok?
Posted by
ABigFatTomato
Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
371

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

17

Tesla_Coil
• 04/27/2016 7:03 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Fish
Use C4D better render quality
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/27/2016 11:05 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
i could probably set it to a higher qualtiy, but i set it to low qual.
1
anonpmc1665509
• 04/27/2016 5:27 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/27/2016 6:37 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
NEVAAAA
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/27/2016 2:02 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
Bump!
1
CrankerMan
• 04/26/2016 10:04 am
• Level 46 : Master Architect
Time for some constructive criticism lol

I'm sure already thought about that but backgrounds always help.

Then what bugs me the most is the noisy selfshadowing and the clipping of his right leg with the body.
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/26/2016 10:00 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
I see what u mean.
1
astrashira
• 04/26/2016 4:00 am
• Level 25 : Expert Prince
Awesome work

man i wish i could do as good as you can with renders ;o;
1
Goots
• 04/26/2016 3:17 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Well if its your first time, GREAT JOB!!
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/26/2016 9:59 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
Thanks!
1
BrookTheChook
• 04/26/2016 12:46 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Nice render i make them but yours are nice.

hey maybe we can get in contact and make a render together i use blender to :3
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/26/2016 1:00 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
oohhh... sure dude!
1
BrookTheChook
• 04/26/2016 1:41 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Network
My Skype is Skin-Walker
or
bluedudegaming

Dont judge on the names i made them when i was young i need a new name.
hello-name-need-one-t548405.html
1
Pines
• 04/25/2016 11:39 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Network
That's really nice imo

I'm 14 and couldn't even make one nearly as great as that
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/26/2016 12:58 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
thanks, lol I'm 12
1
Popponic
• 04/25/2016 5:52 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
It looks great! I can see awesome renders coming up down the track!
Wow, ABigFatTomato! Great Moves! Keep it up, proud of you!
1
ABigFatTomato
• 04/25/2016 5:58 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Blob
Eventually, i might take requests. but atm I'm just starting.
1

Welcome