1

11/11/11 11:11:11

hhans •11/11/11 2:31 pm
•
338
•
11/11/2011 8:43 pm
Today's the day! I missed 11:11 this morning but I'll get it tonight hopefully. It's the only day in this century where all of the numbers of the date and time will be the same, so make a wish!
Posted by
hhans
Level 25 : Expert Artist
10

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

39

s15c
• 11/11/2011 8:43 pm
• Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
Ignore my well-meaning post, then D: I'll just go sulk in the corner...
1
s15c
• 11/11/2011 7:16 pm
• Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
There WAS a 1/11/11 11:11:11 and an 11/1/11 11:11:11... and will be a 2/22/22 22:22:22 (24 hour time ftw). That's all the same digits.
1
GiganTron
• 11/11/2011 7:09 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Spelunker
And there it is.
Fetch me my tools, Jeeves, I've a veritable fortune in BUTTHURT to collect!
1
number1_Master
• 11/11/2011 7:04 pm
• Level 41 : Master Droid
i already made mine this morning
but ill make another one since its almost my bday
1
BeuTube
• 11/11/2011 7:01 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I have to say I agree with moose. There are people fighting their asses off, people who have seen some of the most gruesome scenes, people who have died for our country, and you can't stand up for 5 minutes. That's damn sad. People need to grow the hell up.
1
spoonodeath
• 11/11/2011 6:58 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Professor
pokemonboy100
FabulousthinkR
Moose, i used to think you a nice guy, but all of a sudden you have been blowing up at people! What's going on? He said he stood there for 5 minutes! OK so he got a little bored? That is no reason to attack him! It doesn't mean he isn't great full about the service that his countrymen have paid. Cool down man!
-snip-


That never helped with the situation in any way XD. I'm calling an end to this "debate" now before it becomes a picture-posting flame war.


Idea=good
1
FabulousthinkR
• 11/11/2011 6:55 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Nonsense I improved the situation!
1
Poke
• 11/11/2011 6:53 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
FabulousthinkR
Moose, i used to think you a nice guy, but all of a sudden you have been blowing up at people! What's going on? He said he stood there for 5 minutes! OK so he got a little bored? That is no reason to attack him! It doesn't mean he isn't great full about the service that his countrymen have paid. Cool down man!
-snip-


That never helped with the situation in any way XD. I'm calling an end to this "debate" now before it becomes a picture-posting flame war.
1
Happybandaid
• 11/11/2011 6:45 pm
• Level 44 : Master Scribe
Way to spread NOT happiness, Moose. Lol.
1
GiganTron
• 11/11/2011 6:44 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Spelunker
I sense some BUTTHURT boiling up to the surface here...
Now we play the waiting game...
1
FabulousthinkR
• 11/11/2011 6:42 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
This isn't about Afghanistan... T.T

This is about those who gave their lives for our country and our freedom, not because america decides to intervene in every war, even now.
1
AliksZander
• 11/11/2011 6:46 pm
• Level 46 : Master Droid
I know, i just said i had had friends killed in Afghanistan... it was a personal example..
1
Pownage
• 11/11/2011 8:40 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Who said that Afghanistan is a war we intervened in? Your info is incorrect my friend. We did NOT go to war with Afghanistan, we are at war with the Al-Qaeda which is mainly located in Afghanistan. And the Al-Queda are responsible for multiple attacks on our country like 9-11 and the bombing of the USS Coles.
1
Quaellen_Wins
• 11/11/2011 6:42 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
We did,nt have school today so yesterday was the ceremony... we had to stand there for a while while doing nothing. No noise, no coughing or sneezing was allowed.... a few elementary kids coughed and got in trouble.. our school isnt the brightest
1
HawkLight
• 11/11/2011 6:40 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Unicorn
1/1/1/1 or 2/2/2/2 or 3/3/3/3
1
SoulStealer
• 11/11/2011 6:31 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Toast
I had my 11/11/11 11:11 yesterday ...

(Different Timezones ftw.)
1
mochabean
• 11/11/2011 6:31 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
11/11/11 11:11 is different than 10/10/10 10:10, because today, not only are all the numbers the same, all the digits are the same. They're all ones.
1
Happybandaid
• 11/11/2011 6:22 pm
• Level 44 : Master Scribe
I'm just waiting for 13/13/13 and 13:13:13
1
esoomytefasgone
• 11/11/2011 6:26 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
1
Tairan
• 11/11/2011 2:53 pm
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Its also the day world war 1 ended, which is slightly more important...
1
PlankGang
• 11/11/2011 2:38 pm
• Level 45 : Master Pirate
*Salute* I did my remembrance to the soldiers who died in the war. *Salute again...*
1
carvine1
• 11/11/2011 2:43 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Dragon
The teachers made us stand for 5 minutes lisenting to someone talk about himself
1
esoomytefasgone
• 11/11/2011 6:28 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
omg, you stood for 5 whole minutes? OMG I feel for you bro, I mean wow, standing for that long must have totally destroyed your back and knees... And yeah, Listening to a war veteran and paying respect is so dumb.


Go kill yourself, your a lazy, ungrateful waste of space on this planet.
1
spoonodeath
• 11/11/2011 6:47 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Professor
Moose, i used to think you a nice guy, but all of a sudden you have been blowing up at people! What's going on? He said he stood there for 5 minutes! OK so he got a little bored? That is no reason to attack him! It doesn't mean he isn't great full about the service that his countrymen have paid. Cool down man!
1
esoomytefasgone
• 11/11/2011 6:51 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
I treat people the way I feel they deserve to be treated. if someone is nice ill be nice, but if someone decides to be a complete ass and disrespect others, Im going to give them a piece of my mind.

Unlike many people im not afraid to tell people what I think of them. Do not judge me because I have more courage to speak my mind then you do.
1
FabulousthinkR
• 11/11/2011 6:48 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Oh yea? well your a spoon!

1
spoonodeath
• 11/11/2011 6:51 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Professor
XD
1
Pownage
• 11/11/2011 6:37 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Carvine just got owned.



And we had a 10 minute ceremony at our school for Veterans Day, I wish it was longer.
1
Poke
• 11/11/2011 6:31 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Those words will start an argument. I know how you feel but please at least try to stop being rude to people, especially on this type of Thread. That's all I wanted to say.
1
esoomytefasgone
• 11/11/2011 6:35 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
Frankly if no one else is going to take the time to tell this guy how much of an ignorant prick he is, Im going to step up and do it. He deserves it. Maybe it will knock some sense into him, all be it unlikely.
1
Poke
• 11/11/2011 6:43 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
But could you please do it in a....less angry way then? I think most people on the Forums are scared of you as it is. *prepares for people posting baby shows now*
1
AliksZander
• 11/11/2011 6:37 pm
• Level 46 : Master Droid
Although I agree with this point totally, as i have even had close friends killed in Afghanistan, you shouldn't go on at him, he is probably only a child and therefore doesn't think about the seriousness of the issue, where peoples lives are at risk daily.
1
dvdking8
• 11/11/2011 3:05 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
Lol I feel sorry for ya brah
1
Charlizard
• 11/11/2011 2:37 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
EVERYONE HAS TO MAKE THE BIGGEST WISH EVAR.
1
Nox Aeterna
• 11/11/2011 2:36 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Blob
ROFL
1
carvine1
• 11/11/2011 2:35 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Dragon
there will be a 12/12/12 12:12:12
1
MCvipond1
• 11/11/2011 2:32 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Archer
It's not the only date in this century... what about 10/10/10 at 10:10?
1
AliksZander
• 11/11/2011 6:34 pm
• Level 46 : Master Droid
Since when were 1 and 0 the same number?
carvine1there will be a 12/12/12 12:12:12

Since when were 1 and 2 the same number?
1

Welcome