1

I am.

predaking_rulez •10/28/14 2:07 am
•
1k
•
10/29/2014 5:31 pm
I am. Is a full sentence. (Ik it is hard to believe) Post what you are! I am a predacon.
Posted by
predaking_rulez
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

30

-TheGrimCreeper-
• 10/29/2014 5:31 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
I am the head of the Iluminati. Join today for free mini tacos and a subscription to the playboy magazine.
1
IceCream_Sundae
• 10/29/2014 5:25 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Grump
I am a dreamer.
1
JoaoPauloC100
• 10/28/2014 5:34 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Artist
I am a slime. From the mafia. Watch your back son.
1
Blobfish
• 10/28/2014 5:20 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Fish
I Am the Blobfish
1
TheOcelotSpawner
• 10/28/2014 5:16 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
I am a dimensional traveler
1
n8mo
• 10/28/2014 1:05 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Prince
Satisified. Not happy, not sad. Not angry, not glad. Right in between.
1
Ludaflick
• 10/28/2014 12:45 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Me: I am a vampire hunter!
Friend: No, you're not!
Me: Did you ever see a vampire?
Friend: Umm... no.
Me: You can thank me later *jumps out the window like a baus*
Friend: Ok that guy is weird.

1
anonpmc1280016
• 10/28/2014 12:42 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
Happs
• 10/28/2014 12:38 pm
• Level 49 : Master Blockhead
I'm Batman.

Because you've never seen me and him in the same room ever so you can't prove otherwise. Heha
1
IsaacM13
• 10/28/2014 12:36 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
I am your worst nightmare
1
SkeletonBunny
• 10/28/2014 12:34 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Pokémon
I am Groot.


No, WE are Groot!
1
Veritas025
• 10/28/2014 4:43 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster System
You copied me!
1
VeryMadCrafter
• 10/28/2014 10:32 am
• Level 70 : Legendary Meme

Beacuse this thread is just ridiculous.
1
Jacob Rigoberto
• 10/28/2014 10:26 am
• Level 43 : Master Pokémon
I am legend.

-movie reference-
1
The_Big_Dish
• 10/28/2014 10:23 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
I am owl.
1
FirmusPiett
• 10/28/2014 9:52 am
• Level 38 : Artisan System
Do you know who I am?
1
Zeus89725
• 10/28/2014 9:34 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Architect
I am the one who knocks. (Heisenberg voice)
1
Calm_Hawk
• 10/28/2014 9:23 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Modder
I am The Calm_Hawk!
1
Veritas025
• 10/28/2014 9:15 am
• Level 55 : Grandmaster System
I am groot
1
anonpmc1494372
• 10/28/2014 9:12 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
Faxwy
• 10/28/2014 9:06 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
I am a planet. I am a minecraft. I am a Planet Minecraft. 5+5 = 10 10-3 = 7 PMC is the Illuminati.

I am a weird person.

1
Find Them Creepers
• 10/28/2014 4:56 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Continuation of math: 10 - 3 = 7. 7 + 10 - 9 = 8. 8 - 5 = 3. Half Life 3 100% confirmed


I am Doge
1
ilikepaprika
• 10/28/2014 8:50 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Toast
Magicman88999
Drazile12Does that mean "I'm" is also a sentence?



Das confusing.
I want to say it is, but it probably isn't.
1
Drazile
• 10/28/2014 6:31 am
• Level 83 : Elite Technomancer
Does that mean "I'm" is also a sentence?
1
ASF
• 10/28/2014 8:46 am
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter


Das confusing.
I want to say it is, but it probably isn't, but it might be :/
1
MayorMeow
• 10/28/2014 6:23 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
I am MayorMeow.
1
DuskRaine
• 10/28/2014 5:46 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
I am a poneh PINEAPPLE!
1
jjcyalater
• 10/28/2014 3:05 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman System
I think "I am." is a sentence because of this:

Person 1: You're not the creator of minecraft!

Person 2: I AM. (In a slightly angry tone)
1
Foxy
• 10/28/2014 2:32 am
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Fox
I am a chocoholic.

Off Topic:
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatical sentence in American English
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
1
Halorules555
• 10/28/2014 3:38 am
• Level 28 : Expert Zombie
So am I.

"Mummy says I'm a monster for chocolate".
1

Welcome