1
Website Development
Hey there,
Recently work has been quite subdued so I had a thought of helping out people in need of Web developing. I have 2 websites running at the moment which I have developed for the server "IceCraft". http://icecraft.org/ (Ignore the Redirect URL).
I can host your website for you for small fee depending on the databases wanted. I will be pretty much online any hour of the day to help. If you have your own web hoster then that's fine. There isn't much of a limit to what I can do. Just let me know what you want and i'll try my best.
I know many of you will be wondering if this is legit or not, I am not a scammer or any of the like. I am a non-profit guy trying to help people out in need. You can add me either on:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sekkx
Skype: Chris_Sixty9
Email: abiza69@gmail.com
or contact me via my server. The IP can be found at http://icecraft.org/
I'd much appreciate if the flaming and discouragement was kept to a minimum, I'm here to assist and help people, nothing else.
Thanks,
- Chris
Recently work has been quite subdued so I had a thought of helping out people in need of Web developing. I have 2 websites running at the moment which I have developed for the server "IceCraft". http://icecraft.org/ (Ignore the Redirect URL).
I can host your website for you for small fee depending on the databases wanted. I will be pretty much online any hour of the day to help. If you have your own web hoster then that's fine. There isn't much of a limit to what I can do. Just let me know what you want and i'll try my best.
I know many of you will be wondering if this is legit or not, I am not a scammer or any of the like. I am a non-profit guy trying to help people out in need. You can add me either on:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sekkx
Skype: Chris_Sixty9
Email: abiza69@gmail.com
or contact me via my server. The IP can be found at http://icecraft.org/
I'd much appreciate if the flaming and discouragement was kept to a minimum, I'm here to assist and help people, nothing else.
Thanks,
- Chris
