What am I doing wrong?

jadedwolf424's Avatar jadedwolf42410/31/13 6:38 pm
11/1/2013 9:42 am
jadedwolf424's Avatar jadedwolf424
Some days, I just feel like I can't do anything right. I'm always breaking some rule I've never heard of, making people angry, and just overall feeling like its better without me.
I'm not seeking attention, but I feel like... I just can't do ANYthing right. I'm either clean, too messy, too smart, too dumb.. and I can't be everything at once. I cant control other people's feelings, and I can't know what I'm doing wrong ifyou dont tell me, and even then, don't tell it to me in a mean way. I .. I just think im having a bad day.
jadedwolf424
Level 21 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2013 9:42 am
jadedwolf424
I'm probably having mood swings, because right now im fine ._.
11/01/2013 9:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Fisherman
penguinluv1117
I Feel The Same
11/01/2013 9:05 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Teddy
Honey, like UTZ and Azie have said - you probably won't receive the answers you desire here. If anything it's more than likely you'll feel even worse. Don't worry about it too much.

Everyone goes through their lives and feels down, depressed or useless. It's part of life and we just have to go through it.
Of course if there is something bigger bothering you please do talk to a relative, loved one or good friend, like Azie suggested, as they will be able to provide actual help and maybe point you in the direction of someone who can help you, if they cannot themselves.
11/01/2013 9:13 am
jadedwolf424
Oh...Ok. Well, thanks anyway.
11/01/2013 8:58 am
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper
nabeelfarooqui98
Teenager?
11/01/2013 8:52 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
DiamondzFTW
I feel like that sometimes too. It's normal some people are different to others and if people can't accept you then they aren't a real friend. I've learned from past experience.
11/01/2013 8:51 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
UTZ
This probably isn't the best place to receive the type of advice you desire.
11/01/2013 8:48 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
jadedwolf424Some days, I just feel like I can't do anything right. I'm always breaking some rule I've never heard of, making people angry, and just overall feeling like its better without me.
I'm not seeking attention, but I feel like... I just can't do ANYthing right. I'm either clean, too messy, too smart, too dumb.. and I can't be everything at once. I cant control other people's feelings, and I can't know what I'm doing wrong ifyou dont tell me, and even then, don't tell it to me in a mean way. I .. I just think im having a bad day.

I have the same problem
like last week we were playing a really childish game, im not going to go into details becouse i know kids read this too.
but some1 then he got applause and so and a few seconds later i did it and got smacked against the ground.
thats just how me life goes and get use to it

and as LBUlises1 said
LBUlises1It's called being unique, you got your own way of living life, and that is what makes you you.
11/01/2013 5:59 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
Jochmen
Azie
Why are you making a passive-agressive post about it here for attention instead of contfronting the person and opening communication so you don't have to complain to anonymous people in the internet?

Sometimes you just have to write it off.
10/31/2013 6:50 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
So... I'm no psychiatrist, but I'm gonna go out on a limb that someone got angry at you for something you did that they precieved as wrong.

Why are you making a passive-agressive post about it here for attention instead of contfronting the person and opening communication so you don't have to complain to annonymous people in the internet?

If I'm wrong, my point still stands that complaining about it here is probably the worst thing you could do. Talking to a loved one or the person who you have the problem with is far more productive.
11/01/2013 8:43 am
jadedwolf424
I'm just asking if anyone else feels the same...
10/31/2013 6:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
^ Just what he said, Just wait life will become better. Just live. Be unique
10/31/2013 6:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
LBUlises1
It's called being unique, you got your own way of living life, and that is what makes you you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome