What makes you tick?

halfroman's Avatar halfroman1/10/14 5:12 pm
1/11/2014 2:33 am
Exurbia's Avatar Exurbia
Is there a song that you can't stand? Or a type of person that pushes your button's? Here is the place to let out all that anger! Who knows maybe you will met someone who hates the same things as you!

Rage on!
halfroman
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2014 2:33 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Exurbia
Going to go ahead and lock this... It's turned into a swear fest, and hating on certain types of people with certain beliefs.
01/11/2014 1:37 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
TofuTown
People who are so ignorant, obnoxious, hypocritical, and think that they are a 'Know it all'. Ugh, just talking about this disgusts me.

If you are reading this, and if you have any of these characteristics, please change the way how you live your life. You are just making a lot of people feel bad if you are telling them rude comments. You may not realize it, but you harm a lot of people, and even if it's a joke, it isn't, being rude gets you no where.
01/11/2014 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FroggoArmy
PARKOUR GRRRRRRR
01/11/2014 1:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
PugPeterMohawk
hating on the "Gays" & all these Christian people who think they know what's wrong & right well let me tell you YOU DONT!!!!!!
01/11/2014 1:20 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
I hate when people make opinionated judgements about how horrible people who make opinionated judgements are.

Its interesting that in our "Do whatever makes you happy society" People are so against any form of religion. Perhaps they realize in their heart of hearts that what they are doing to "make themselves happy" isn't right. People fight harsh realities very hard a lot of times.
But I digress. People can believe whatever they want.
01/11/2014 1:03 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Arrogant Moderators on forums who are overly sarcastic and don't care about flaming.

Jocks.

A large portion of the Blogs section.

More coming soon.
01/11/2014 12:57 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
noblemile
-snip-
HOLY F*CK THAT IS A LOT OF F*CKS!

GET CENSORSHIP ZOMBIE OVER HERE QUICKLY!
01/11/2014 12:56 am
noblemile
People who are the embodiment of the word "Douche-bag"

People who don't acknowledge others opinions, thinking that their idea is what is fact.

People who don't get their "There, their, and they'res" right

Girls who assume that you are hitting on them and shout "I have a boyfriend!" I mean seriously, I just said "Hello."
01/11/2014 12:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
0coooool1
I -snip- hated Scott Pilgrim vs. the World!! It is THE DUMBEST movie I have ever seen! I am angry at how stupid it was…. -snip- this dumb -snip- -snip- movie and its producers and fuck Michael Cera for taking part in such a waste of money…. -snip- IT!!!
01/11/2014 12:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fuuka
Humans. So fucking disgraceful.
01/11/2014 12:51 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
People who think they're better at something because they have more experience, not necessarily for learning experience, but in just actual time experience. Specifically, the people on TF2 who cry out when their team loses, saying that the 400 hours they have put into the game make these people look like losers.

Myself, when I misinterpret sarcastic comments and find myself raging at the other person, only to realize he/she was joking and now I sound like an absolute jerk. I lose friends this way.

When my mom doesn't realize that I put so much time and effort into doing my schoolwork, that a B+ is actually a personal failure, not one that has to be called out by removing privileges, and changing me to a different school. A-'s make me lose computer.

My life, in general.

When you pour cereal in the morning, and you realize, after you poured, the milk carton is empty. Extremely freaking depressing.

When you have no one to talk to. More depression.

Again, my life. I'll just end it here.
01/11/2014 12:48 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
Well I have a ticking disorder and whenever someone mentions the word tick I begin to tick. That's what makes me tick.
01/11/2014 12:43 am
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Oooo this is gonna be long.

People who use memes or references in situations that don't even make sense to try to seem like they are le may may master xd xd or something.

People who make a reference, then say "that was a ____ reference btw" or the like.

Using doge speak if it's not in an actual doge picture or talking about one. It's becoming overused like insanity.

People who play recon and ditch choppers on roofs in battlefield.

Overusing emoticons.

The arrogant/overly self-righteous anime fans (Or anything really, just really prevalent in that community.

People who think they've suffered from legitimate sexism because some idiot 12 year old made an inappropriate joke or action towards them. Same with "Ageism"

People who think making a post about something they don't like on the internet, (usually something that's been going on for years) like it's something new and that people will listen. (read: feeding the trolls)

People who think all music/games/movies/whatever suck "now-a-days" because SOME crappy ones are popular.

People who think they can join the gaming industry because they have a soopr uriginal ideea 4 successful gaem. It's more sad than anything, because reality will slap them in the face, but it's annoying when you actually learn even a slight amount of programming and realize the difficulty, even beyond just coding and the like.

Most of the doctor who fandom. I actually love the show though, but a lot of fans are just overboard.

People who say a game is unplayable for a few bugs or errors.

People who think they know everything about weapons, war, and combat for playing battlefield, cod, moh or whatever.

People who say "I'm so weird/crazy/insane/etc" because they have a tiny quirk. Bonus points if they say they're OCD when they have no idea what the actual condition is.

Pastel text.

more I cant think of because im tired
01/11/2014 12:42 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
xxbabygirlstar
Jaxtrm_
-+KawaiiMiku+-people around my age who think they're so swag and go through 5 boyfriends/girlfriends every two weeks.

I'm 12.
YES. THIS. SO THIS.
Much relate very same so right wow

I'm 20 and it's just as bad in this age group too XD

ikr there's always going to be people like that, any age really.
01/11/2014 12:34 am
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer
alj21
noblemile
I hate rich people that inherited their money. Oh, when your grandfather died he left you $100,000? Okay, now can you shut up please?

I hate that so freaking much! Rich kids getting driven to school in Rolls Royces and Bentleys, and they haven't done a single damn thing to earn it, yet they brag about their shoes and holidays to Switzerland. If I'm ever gonna get rich, I'm gonna have to earn it, not just have it sitting there like I've stumbled on a Leprechaun at the bottom of a Rainbow.
01/11/2014 12:24 am
noblemile
I hate sexism. No dude, you are not gonna get laid after telling her to "go back to the kitchen where she belongs hur hur har!" And no, he isn't staring at your breast when you have a shirt that has words on it.

I hate racism. Sorry bro, you are not going to get robbed for walking through the "Ghetto"

I hate heavily religious people. I am not going to suddenly believe in Jesus because you are yelling at everybody and holding flyers for church.

I hate rich people that inherited their money. Oh, when your grandfather died he left you $100,000? Okay, now can you shut up please?

AND I HATE MUSIC FROM 2009-NOW! IT IS ALL ROBOTS [THANK GOD THIS IS CENSORED!] EACH OTHER NEXT TO A TAPE RECORDER WITH A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT SAYING "Booty, b****s, money, my niggas"
01/11/2014 12:15 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
People who think they are higher than everybody else

Note: I will return with a whole List later
01/10/2014 11:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
X360Tiddlywink
the close minded, people will so adamantly defend their beliefs, that they often times refuse to look at it through a light other than their own, this can often times be seen with sexism, racism, and many religious people, i'm religious myself, and am glad to listen and talk about every belief, but when, *mostly Christians do this too me, i don't know why, but there's that small christian population we all meet, i know you're not all like that, but there are those people* who, when i explain my own religion to them, or someone else does, they refuse to look at a different point of view, people close themselves off from the rest of the world.

Also whoever rights those *expletive* glam magazines,
thanks for making every girl think she's fat obese,
-sincerely every guy who's ever dated ever.
01/11/2014 12:09 am
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer
alj21
I've seen similar situations, but Atheists being complete arses and being extremely single-minded towards people with religious beliefs. There's this one guy I know that is racist, sexist, and he hates on all religions... I don't think he's even left the state once. He is the biggest bogan/redneck/hillbilly I've ever met, but at the same time he manages to act like a snob every chance he gets. Sometimes I want to just punch his teeth out, because even though he acts oh-so tough, when my friend punched him for being an arse (Can't remember the details) he started crying. And he brought Tonka trucks to school up until Grade 7. And on camp he almost wet himself because he thought there was a possum outside our tent. Absolute wuss. The world could do without what is the unhygienic clump of cells he embodies in his mere existence.

And I feel 2 tons lighter getting that out
01/10/2014 11:56 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
This kid name josh....
01/10/2014 11:56 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ThaumasTheIceBeing
People who yell at me for making a single mistake, such as my mom and my teachers.

I got a C on my report card and my mom wouldn't shut up about it. And then she started yelling at me for having an attitude when I was angry at her. I really wanted to explain how I wasn't having an attitude and that I was mad because every time I make one little mistake nobody ever shuts up about and no one will ever just accept that I made a god damn mistake and that I will work really hard to fix it.
01/10/2014 11:51 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
This one Indian girl in my class who thinks she's SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than everyone else and SOOOOOOOOOO much smarter than me just because she's better at public speaking. So annoying
01/10/2014 11:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Cyb0rg
People who rant for no reason! Really, who cares if you dropped your cereal!?!?
Sometimes ranting makes me want to rant (which makes me ranting for ranting for no reason, which makes me ranting for no reason which means I'm ranting about myself) AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
01/10/2014 11:41 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
xxbabygirlstar
Jaxtrm_
-+KawaiiMiku+-people around my age who think they're so swag and go through 5 boyfriends/girlfriends every two weeks.

I'm 12.
YES. THIS. SO THIS.

I'm 20 and it's just as bad in this age group too XD
01/10/2014 10:00 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Jaxtrm_

I'm 12.
YES. THIS. SO THIS.
01/10/2014 9:53 pm
DaFooper
My busdriver who makes me get off before everyone else at my stop and walk longer than the rest of the people at my stop as punishment for chewing gum. So YEAH!
01/10/2014 9:47 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
People who don't read descriptions, particularly with YouTube videos and Steam Workshop mods. On a similar note, people who say that a mod (or anything really) doesn't work, but they don't make any effort to explain their experience. The original author of the airships mod, TehKrush I believe, was always getting bombarded by comments like that. He edited in a notice on the MOF thread ranting about people saying "fix it i crashd" without giving details that would actually help him solve any problem.

Mentally deficient anime fans who have never held a weapon in their lives, yet constantly refer to the hideous testing done in the "longsword vs katana" episode of Lock N Load as ultimate proof that Japanese blacksmithing and combat techniques are a million times more advanced than anything developed in Europe, or that longswords weighed 30 pounds and were used for clubbing against armor while a samurai could cleave through a dozen tanks and not dull his edge.

Skyrim players who think racism is in inherent Nordic trait or an intentional part of the Stormcloak agenda because of a misinterpreted battle cry and a contrived scene where a sloppy drunkard and a beggar with PTSD think that entitled isolationists who happen to be a different skin color are spies for the enemy because they refuse to contribute, despite the fact that other races that should rightfully be the focus of suspicion have integrated themselves into the city and have prominent socioeconomic roles.

Music fans who think the line in Human by The Killers is "are we denser?" rather than "are we dancer?"

People who think The Hobbit is ruined because Smaug was depicted as a wyvern.

Tyler Perry movies/shows.

Snow.

People who eat my sandwich.
01/10/2014 9:43 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
People who pronounce my name N-8-M-O.

IT'S PRONOUNCED NEIGHTMO DAMMIT.
01/10/2014 9:42 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
People that complain. *Looks at previous posts*
01/10/2014 9:40 pm
jojoyasmin
Hmm. I'd have to say it's when people pronounce really simple words wrong. Like "hummus" and someone said "hyoomis."

Or when people just don't say "excuse me" when they bump into you and then act like it's your fault. Ugh. Those snobby looks...

Uhm... people that message me first and don't respond. Or when they call you and don't try to even talk.

...Actually there's a lot and I should stop here lol
01/10/2014 9:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
bvgamer33
People who ask for op after joining the server for the first time
01/10/2014 9:19 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Whale
ACommunistLemon
What i hate is people who say "Can i have a rank" and they get it. its so annoying!!
Another thing i hate it showoffs. They think they're so good. then they face like, a noob and loose trying to do 360 degree turns.
ANOTHER thing i hate is people who think they have more authority. they keep saying "OH im WAYYY better than you" and lose. and keep saying "OH you just got lucky loser!! HAHAHA!!"
01/10/2014 9:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
xxbabygirlstar
The thing that irritates me above all else is when people flippantly make rape jokes.

Rape isn't funny.
Rape isn't something you joke about.
Rape is serious.

And you know, when I get ticked off about it, guys take that as an invitation to either make more jokes, or say something about *me* getting raped.

Really classy people on the internet.
01/10/2014 9:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheOriginalCK
The idiots who think im a meal, i hate them so much.
01/10/2014 9:10 pm
halfroman
Wow, you must fell good now after getting that all out!
01/10/2014 9:31 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
InvisibleFlame
I think I lost weight. I feel 10 lbs lighter.
01/10/2014 7:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
InvisibleFlame
I hate the whole stupid fufu "emo" scene. The hair with the stupid "emover"....pink belts... and It was always lame....it's not new. I wonder what happend to that emo boys from 10 years ago. The girls don't look attractive either. Never did. It makes them look younger. So if your like 20....it makes you look 14. If your 16.....it makes you look 12. Who are they trying to attract? A little boy? No offense to kids! I've been around the block a few times and it feels good to get this out. It may not be my most graceful forum post.....it's got to be done though.

Particularly I hate the mainstream rock music that is part emo. Whatever it is...goth.....glam...it's annoying and I hear it everywhere. I hate the extremes of vanity shots in the videos. The ultra glam of it all. Vanity and narcissism is not sexy. Universally, it's just a turn-off. Still, it never ceases to amaze me that this (sh***) goes mainstream.

The lack of musical talent by these big bands. Kids these days don't know good music most of em. Most of you think "growling" into a microphone and double kick drums that sound like corn popping is heavy. There is a million bands that sound just like that.

I think music where musicians get up on stage in their street cloths....don't make a big deal about it....and just freeken blow the building down with their tallent is the best kind!

I love music where the vocals and playing are like nobody else. I am fortunate to be a generation that remembers music like:

Operation Ivy
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Melvins
Guns n Roses (I grew to appreciate them more later in life)

and more ,,,That's a small start list. I know I'm forgetting something. It's Op Ivy. They make me forget the rest of what I loved.

None of them sound like each other or anything else and each vocalist has an amazing voice that is extremely unique. The Melvins, it's not so much the vocals but Dale Crover's drumming, guitar....and overall heaviness that make it exquisite...(check out Salad of a Thousand Delights - live show) if you can find it on youtube.

Ok that's enough of my rambling and ranting for this year at least.

P.S. I hate it when I'm looking for a youtube tutorial about a subject and all the videos lack commentary. Instead they have loud annoying music and communication by typing words.....(bad typing at that). Videos are meant to be seen and heard. Text is for blogs. That crap really pisses me off.!!! If you can't speak or are shy....just give it your best and put it out. Or don't at all.
01/10/2014 6:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
People who think they know everything. But if you correct everything they say, it's just really ironic :L
So I just keep quiet :p
01/10/2014 5:48 pm
halfroman
Very wise!
01/10/2014 5:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Zoundrev
People trying to spread ignorance.
01/10/2014 5:24 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Everything
01/10/2014 5:24 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
Socialization.

In reality though, it's all just a mindset, it's you making yourself annoyed, if you don't let it happen, you won't get annoyed.
01/10/2014 5:14 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
krisdb2009
People
01/10/2014 5:21 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
yes. I have an aversion to people, especially people around my age who think they're so swag and go through 5 boyfriends/girlfriends every two weeks.
also psychotic shipping *cough cough that one type we're not allowed to talk about* fangirls.
and little skydoesminecraft fanboys who spam budder and kill squids and people who are try-hards to be like him (seen some who think they have the potential to get over 1 million views)
and just noobs in general and stupid vocaloid fans with their stupid mary sue OCs and obsession with *cough cough can't say*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome