What if walking dead was real

killerfoster166's Avatar killerfoster1663/14/13 1:27 am
3/15/2013 10:57 am
alexandercasey1's Avatar alexandercasey1
hi my name is foster and im going to start this topic to see how many people respond
ok all you have to do is add to my response and make it fit with the starting story

what would you if the walking dead was real?

ok hes what i would do ok well first thing i would do is see if my family is ok then i would try to get to my dairy and get all the food that can last a long time with out going bad next i would just border up my doors and windows and block off the stair and live up there in till i ran out of food then.......

best comment will be in a video with me
killerfoster166
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Project MyCraft
03/15/2013 10:55 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
well if you're the last living human you have only a few option to do:
-use /suicide on your favorite server
-kill zombies and survive till you die
-try to heal the zombies from the infection, but get bitten when you're not looking

in all ways you will die
that easy

*my school is next to a graveyard, so i'll be killed very quick
gibaxd
03/15/2013 10:49 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Hmm. I would move out to untucheted forest, where I would happy live with my familly
The part how to get there is harder...
Ludicrous
03/15/2013 10:41 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Checklist
1. Find Wepons, food and other stuff.
2. Wait for the stupid ones to die.
3. Go typical Walking Dead, Like a Boss
Cyndus
03/15/2013 10:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
I would be cry myself, poop my pants. Change my pants. And run around over town naked, and die naked. Why? Because I've always wanted too.
notnobody
03/15/2013 10:28 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
I'd like to kill as many zombies as possible at once. If I die, I die, so what, I can brag about in the afterlife how l33t haxor ultraprime I am.
macgarthur
03/15/2013 10:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
If the walking dead is real, and I know it's going to happen at some point in one way or another 90% of us are screwed straight of the gate. Most of civilization is too stupid to last past the initial 24 hours of panic, even less will be able to survive once electricity runs out. People who will excel in this situation are avid hunters, campers and outdoorsman. Why not police, military, etc you may ask? Sure those people are a well armed militia, but can they forage for food and survive in the harsh outside conditions?

My plan is to wait it out for the first few weeks, let the idiots panic, clog up the road ways and be eaten while trapped in their cars. After the initial panic/looting/chaos and most people have either turned or flat our killed I can begin to scavenge for food and other accessories for escape. Depending on the season I have different plans. If it's Spring/Summer, start to head straight North until I hit permafrost since even though the cold won't kill the walkers, it'll slow/freeze them depending on how cold it gets making them no threat anymore. Once winter hits I can begin to work my way South again clearing the frozen mess in my way. If it's already Winter, give it time for everything outdoors to freeze and then clear the immediate threats, starting outside and slowly working into the buildings. Break all the windows in advance to allow the cold air access to the entire building to at least encumber the walkers. Trick will be never to stay in one place for too long, walkers aren't the biggest threat other people are. Gotta keep moving until you either join a safe community or are able to start building one yourself with other survivors.

Anyways, I can go into more details, but I think you see the side of crazy I'm on lol. I do believe it'll happen at some point and I do believe we'd better be prepared.
alexandercasey1
03/15/2013 10:24 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
Find an AK-47.
Shoot any walker.
Go to a Wal-Mart.
Take some weapons, food, and sleeping bags.
Live there until overrun by zombies.
Find a group of people.
Help them survive with the few resources I took from the Wal-Mart.
Take some ammo and weapons and leave.
Find a mall.
Kill all people in the mall. (headshots)
Find my friends.
Take them to the mall and live there.
Die in the mall
alexandercasey1
03/15/2013 10:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
If it's The Walking Dead map, find Rick and the others, and have them join me and my friends.
Safety in numbers
candle_
03/15/2013 10:18 am
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
Grab a bunch of crap from my home. Run to the woods about 70 feet away. Hide there. Wait for the zombies to completely decompose, or be preyed on by animals or mop-up military teams. Hope nothing eats me. Stab animals. Eat. Drink from the fresh water source.
Tailsthefox15
03/15/2013 10:13 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Well, if i had to survive the walkers, i would just fly away on my wings to my old planet

Just kidding.
now, let's get serious, If the walkers WERE real, the i would be scared so much i would die and become one of them
Or, i would just climb to the top of the empire state building, and live there.
wait, no, i would just kill them all with my stupid actions
like when (in game) i just frikin' made the stupidest choices EVER to be made in the game.
GamingDerka
03/15/2013 10:04 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
good point Lithia, smart thinking
Death_Butter
03/15/2013 10:01 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
Aigh I would go to the closest school get onc of those carts with wheels get the big paper slicer put it on the cart. Get staplers and rulers and attack zombies with that and use big books garbage container things and us it as armour or use the big rolling garbage bin.alos I would get my family in there and my dogs and animals safe
NathanLithia
03/15/2013 9:51 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
Have you Ever Thaught about the wild life preying on zombies?
We're On the top of the food chain because we defend ourselves
Zombies on the other hand are just walking rotten flesh Excellent prey for birds and insects
Ludicrous
03/15/2013 6:34 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Gonna be like Carl, at some point maybe become like Rick
Bugs_e
03/15/2013 5:52 am
1. I would either kill or team up with the other people trying to grab the food from the super markets(because it wont just be 1 person like everyone else above thinks..).
2. If I survive the food raid, then ill try moving out into a forest to live "off the land" around some river so I have fresh water to drink.
3. Hunt since fresh water usually means animals will live near by; but not over hunt so the animals can breed for future meals.
4. And if that works, then ill live like a caveman until the ends of my days since if an apocalypse were real there is nothing you can do to end it entirely.

A real Zombie Apocalypse would overcome the normal humans, because real life isn't what happens in movies (no group of 100-200 can beat 200,000+).
Phantomic
03/15/2013 4:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Eat zombies?
vinyl-ripp
03/15/2013 4:23 am
Level 45 : Master Princess
First thing i'd do is run to the supermarkets, and bag all the canned food.
Then i'd get my katana and singlestick as weapons, and camp it out in my house with friends till the food runs out. By then there'll be a small number of people left, and it'd be easier to travel without getting attacked by other survivors with weapons. My plan would be to travel to somewhere where there are lots of fields/forests, where there'll be wildlife so we can hunt for food. I'd claim a small area and fence it off so Walkers can't get in.
Mcc83Gaming
03/15/2013 4:07 am
When in Doubt HEAD TO CANADA. Reasons: Its not crowded like India or China so ALLOT less zombies, Beautiful landscape, Getting to use snowmobiles, and living in peace and quiet for the rest of your days. I would set up a camp about 3 miles form a town so I can still get supplies. Then again I live in the state of Texas so long story short everyone has a small military armory in their closets... The one advantage of living with rednecks in your state -> Zombie apocalypse
superstar202
03/15/2013 3:09 am
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter
well i've got a real sword so I'm good in close combat, and my bokken, along with my sais, and kamas. basically alot of close combat weapons, no joke, I own those. of course all blunt but still damaging the target heavily.

so in simple terms I'd of course get food and water find an area where no houses are unless it's a single house, which equals very few zombies kill 'em get my self settled in then find others too team up with until the zombies are eliminated or until actual help like military arrives, and if possible move on towards a rural area and try to start from the ground up from there.
Death_Butter
03/15/2013 10:06 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
Why wouldn't Canada have zombie in it? Canada doesn't have many towns with one house I live in canada
Panda_Queen
03/15/2013 3:04 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
OK. My laptop is about to die so I shall make this quick:
My family has no weaponry like guns or freaking samurai swords like Michone or however you spell her name. Anyways I am a little baby wimp can't deal with blood kind of person, so I'd be the first one to get eaten. 'Nuff said. As for the rest of my family, they'd probably survive and help re-populate humanity AFTER the zombies are defeated, and not during the zombie invasion when it's very possible to die form child birth. *Cough* Lorrie *cough* That's what would happen, not what I would do. But my laptops about to die so yea, I don't really have time to tell you what I'd do. So yea.
killerfoster166
03/15/2013 2:57 am
any one els want to say what they would do if walking dead was real
BoogyBear
03/14/2013 1:56 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
1. Food, obviously food to survive
2. Weapons: Guns, Knifes, Swords, anything that is lethal.
3. A nice area for zombie protection, living in the city would be a stupid idea for survival, I live in New Mexico, little town, and desert-like, good for large area.
Azie
03/14/2013 1:55 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
go to my dad's house and break into his safe and steal his guns and ammo then skip town. Loot liquor stores because they're smaller and easier to control in case of a hoard being attracted. Head for my friend MJ's house because he owns a massive cache of weapons then meet with friends high in the Rocky Mountains. Living at a high altitude in a rural area would ensure uncontaminated food and water until we could start a farm.

Not that I don't care about my family or anything, but they'd get me killed pretty quick in the apocolypse.
BoogyBear
03/14/2013 1:58 am
I highly support this, like they always say: Survival of the Fittest.
justin3101
03/14/2013 1:55 am
I would meet up with rick XD
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:53 am
ok now list what you would need in your kit
1 food
2 water
3 knife
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:52 am
i like your comment grizzly
GrizzlyAmish
03/14/2013 1:50 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
My parents would move out to either our old home in the country, my grandparents old place, or with my sister and her fiance. I'm sure they'd tough it out on their own just fine.

I, however, would more than likely travel around. I have my sword, which will be more than enough to handle a zombie. The only thing I'd worry about most would be finding food and water. I'd try to pack up as much ramen noodles (eat them straight from the bag) and bottled water as I can, but other than that I'd tough it out my own way.

I'd prefer to die of starvation than being some zombie's lunch.
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:49 am
yea thats true but i just want to know how you would survive
BoogyBear
03/14/2013 1:48 am
Sadly in The Walking Dead, the zombie virus is inside every person on Earth, so if they die of old age, they will reanimate.
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:45 am
just for the heads up the map will be the walking dead map
Lucargia
03/14/2013 1:44 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
Lay down curl up into a ball and hope I don't die
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:45 am
thats the most real comment i heard
BoogyBear
03/14/2013 1:40 am
If there was a zombie apocalypse, I know my family would try our hardest to survive, but when I get a gun to defend myself, I will kill myself the second I find a gun, I do not want to live in a world filled with zombies.
staplezjay
03/14/2013 1:40 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
hmm get some suplies get my family then live at gun shop for week then live at dairy then get more supplies then live at gun shop then fck some zombies
l_Pro_Assassin
03/14/2013 1:38 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Die.
Summertime
03/14/2013 1:30 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Get your family together, get a bunch of water and things like snacks, chips, and etc. that don't expire. Fill up an RV and run away to a farm after finding other members. Live your life at this farm since there won't be anybody else in the area. And if zombies come, kill yourself.
killerfoster166
03/14/2013 1:34 am
nice comment but were going to say you don't try to kill your self
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome