Which fanbase do you hate the most?

ChorusCraft's Avatar ChorusCraft8/17/18 8:09 am
8/23/2018 11:24 pm
imthecomgeekMCmaps's Avatar imthecomgeekMCmaps

Poll ended 08/24/2018 8:09 am.

ChorusCraft
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2018 5:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Cookie
imthecomgeekMCmaps
To be honest, it's getting to the point where I think Fortnite is worse than Fnaf lol.
08/23/2018 6:11 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
Eww. This is probably the rudest thing to say and you can hate me if you disagree. My honest opinion about Fortnite is that... it’s gross, disgusting, addicting, I “hate” it. I know hate is a strong word, but it’s just what I can say. No offense to other people, but it feels good to let other people know. Please don’t let this stop you because I know this is really offensive and rude. I am extremely sorry if I hurt your feelings. :(
08/23/2018 6:24 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
I really agree with this, feel the same way with LoL (League of Legends) to be honest. Game itself is good, and can feel rewarding occasionally when you win a game that you thought you'd lose, but the players can get pretty damn bad
08/23/2018 11:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
c-hops
I vote fortnite
08/22/2018 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
edwardcgreen
Anime. Sorry to hurt a few fantasized feelings but anime is just ridiculous to me and their fan base as well.
08/20/2018 10:04 pmhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
This'll bite someone in the butt, no doubt, but Rick and Morty fans. (Don't know if I spelled that right.) I haven't watched Rick and Morty, and I have no doubt that its a good show, but the fan-base from what I've seen can get ridiculous.
I don't hate a lot of fandoms just for their fan-base, and I don't hate shows for their fan base, Rick and Morty won't be an exception, but the things I've heard about that fan-base is a big face palm and scream in the distance.
A bit more on this, just didn't want this to be a long reply.
Disclaimer: This is going to be HEAVILY based around the Rick and Morty fanbase only, but that doesn't mean I hate them all and all other fanbases are better. I don't, they make hilarious r/iamverysmart posts, I'm only talking about the bad Rick and Morty fans because that is what my reply is about. All fandoms at least have that group of people who are jerks to everyone else, and think that they're better because they understand the show and like it, and I know a few Rick and Morty fans that aren't this way, but this is aiming towards explaining why I dislike the Rick and Morty fanbase specifically.
There is a video in a spoiler at the end, I will warn right away there are cuss words, not like every other sentence but they still exist! There is also a clip of showing a female's chest through a whole time, thats why I'm saying its a good background noise to listen to if you get uncomfortable with that stuff. Video overall is decent, its about Fandoms, and lightly skims over a few fandoms that are a bit ridiculous.

Although, every fan-base can be obnoxious, a lot of them are, but I haven't heard as much about, say, Undertale, as I have the things Rick and Morty fans have done for the sake of their precious show.

I actually only heard of the Undertale toxicity recently, but not being directly involved with that fandom or even really the game I'm not surprised. But I'm not involved with the Rick and Morty fan base, or even the show, I've only heard tid bits and seen a few memes, I guess that could count as a form of involvement but the point is I'm not up to date with the fan base at all and a lot of the things Rick and Morty fans (Among a few others like FNAF, but thats mostly because I enjoy watching Game Theory, and how defensive some of the people can get about FNAF and their theories as to whats going on is hilarious to me) and the things that Rick and Morty fans have done is a bit ridiculous, and wide-spread to the point someone as secluded to fandoms as me has heard of it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll say it again, R&M (I'm shortening it now lol) is probably a good show. I haven't watched it, I haven't gotten the chance, but my brother and my dad are R&M fans and they like it, so I have no doubt I probably would too. But to give an example as to what I'm talking about with the ridiculousness of the fandom, https://i.redd.it/nsooaqi10scz.jpg. I got a good laugh out of it, and yeah every fandom has one of those guys, but I found that particular fan pretty hilarious. But it demonstrates an issue I find with shows that try to challenge your mind, or look like they're challenging your mind and saying "smart" things, you'll have fans that think that because they got a reference, they have a high IQ, they're smarter than everyone else, etc. The other show I've heard of having fans like this (Though there is many), is I believe the Big Bang Theory. Not sure, but think it was that one.
There is a video that I watched once that went over the ridiculousness of Rick and Morty fans in particular to try to answer why fandoms feel so entitled, I will warn the video has a few cuss words and a little bit of nsfwness (no images on screen really just the guy talking about certain things and there is a clip of a video while hes talking about entitlement that shows a big breasted womans chest for awhile, which was awkward but if you run it in the background its not so bad) so its not for some but it goes over one of the falling points of the R&M name, specifically the fandom. The Szechuan sauce that Rick rants about. Well at some point McDonalds returned said sauce for a 1 day thing and the stocks were low, since I mean its a 1 day event, and had a slightly Rick And Morty themed cover image on the part you peel off, but Rick and Morty fans were all over it, and god forbid you came across a Rick and Morty fan that was also all over this stuff working for McDonalds. Someone got chastised by a Rick and Morty fan working for the drive through because they weren't "A true Rick and Morty fan! Rick and Morty fans don't get the sauce JUST TO TRY!!" It was a nightmare, and worse of all it did put the Rick and Morty fans on the chopping block on social media for being "a horrible fandom for a brilliant show." There are probably a lot of good fans on the fandom, those fans are probably like the 30% of the fans that exist for that show but, it was ridiculous.

TL;DR McDonalds is lucky their stores didn't get burned down over a sauce and Rick and Morty fans, like a lot of fanbases, are quite ridiculous.

I mentioned a video earlier going over Fandom Entitlement to their favourite show, so I'll post it in a spoiler. It brushes over Rick and Morty and a few others but its a nice listen to.
Spoiler - click to reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZanzSc1d__w Oh yeah also warning, bit of loud noises through the video like explosions n the meme blow horn thingy. 23 minutes 45 seconds long, yeah. background noise. about fandoms. enjoy. not mine. Credit to J.T. Sexkik. Skip to 0:27 to avoid loud noise

just remember that i'm more of a doctor who fan than u are b/c i painted my face TARDIS BLU!!! I have an IQ over 9000 so I could understand EEEVERYTHING the Doctor was saying about inter-dimension time travel!! /s /kms
08/20/2018 9:11 pm
Level 46 : Master Bunny
kodayne
cuphead. the amount of nsfw (especially the character ms. chalice) is insane.
08/23/2018 5:09 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/23/2018 5:39 pm
Level 46 : Master Bunny
kodayne
Well, not the fanbase, the nsfw art
08/23/2018 7:14 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/23/2018 7:48 pm
Level 49 : Master Nerd
FireBellFairy
She really doesn't need to specify it.
She probably didn't expect your reply and didn't make a comment that specified what she didn't like.
08/18/2018 9:44 pm
Level 49 : Master Nerd
FireBellFairy
This is gonna make me really, really angry. And I dunno if this is for games only..
but
Anime fanbases , and don't get me wrong, I LOVE (some) anime(s)!
But people just let it take over their lives , base everything aroud one, two, or more animes, and it- ahg- its also a toxic fanbase and auugh-

And kpop.... I know you're all gonna hate me so im ready for the hate comments, please note that this is my opinion!!
I don't hate kpop, i mean i've probably listened to kpop songs and loved em'! And they're not bad, not one bit, I just don't like the music (mY oPiNiOn dEar gOshh!)
But, again, people base EVERYTHING in their life around it.

I mean it's not a B I G problem but those two..tick. me. off.
08/20/2018 2:52 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
biggsucc
No hate here dude, I agree with you. Like don't get me wrong, anime is fun to watch sometimes but I know several people who just let it consume them. To the point where they just sit there all day every day and watch anime. Even to the point where it becomes all they talk about.
08/18/2018 10:07 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Vampire
ziggy like stardust
Anime
K-Pop
Voltron(Hecc, I'm even in it so I KNOW it's bad)

Superwholock
YouTubers like PewDiePie
t0p
P!ATD

MCR

FOB
08/18/2018 9:55 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Painter
plowterx
The BNHA fanbase is toxic
08/18/2018 9:03 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
NitroNine
Urmagursh, I hate BATIM, Baldi's Basics, and Granny fanbases. Those are the main three.
08/18/2018 8:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
krookyj
Minecraft!
08/17/2018 10:38 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
kianaa
csgo community is just abhorrent tbh
08/17/2018 10:08 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
There's a couple I straight up despise because they remind me of old Pewdiepie. Leaguers Hashinshin and Tyler1 who are the absolute worst I've seen in ever.
08/17/2018 8:37 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
I hate the fanbase for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, because the whole monetiziation thing is seriously hurting the community.
08/23/2018 11:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Cookie
imthecomgeekMCmaps
Not trying to offend anyone but I agree with you, my least favorite part is the "minecoins" they are turning Minecraft into a freaking mobile phone game!
08/17/2018 8:31 amhistory
Level 55 : Grandmaster Explorer
RadioCoyote
Other=LPS (Littlest Pet Shop)
I USED TO like Littest Pet Shop when I was younger, but now NOPE NOT ANYMORE.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome