1

World Language Thread!

nyanekomimi •10/26/12 9:18 pm
•
590
•
11/22/2012 6:17 pm
I made this so if you want to practice typing a world language then you can! It is a thread for mainly other languages. Please refrain from translating English to another language with google translate, becuase it does not translate correctly. Good luck!
谢谢你,
にゃねこみみ
Posted by
nyanekomimi
Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
354

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

35

Cybug
• 11/22/2012 6:17 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Baconator
Hola, mis amigos. Soy tu JungleRumbler.
1
anonpmc553389
• 11/22/2012 4:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
1
cookie_of_doom
• 11/22/2012 6:13 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
I speak swedish ^_^
1
shinysword
• 11/22/2012 2:25 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider
大家好,我的名字是-shinysword。我生活在澳大利亚,它在这里是不错的。我PMC一样,它有一个伟大的社会。 - shinysworld
1
anonpmc799735
• 11/22/2012 2:17 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
cookie_of_doom
• 11/22/2012 2:11 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Stolt svensk här. ^_^
1
nyanekomimi
• 11/22/2012 2:05 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
je suis en petit poisson
1
Tairan
• 10/27/2012 12:49 pm
• Level 59 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Hola, me llamo Tairan. Me interesa practico warhammer por que es muy divertido y es nunca aburido en cambio es muy caros. Las semanos pasado practico warhammer con mi hermano. iFue divertido!

(There most likely is spelling mistakes.)

Good enough Spanish for you?
1
Animatrix
• 10/27/2012 12:47 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
Je suis un garcon. Je connais un petit peu Francais.
I am a boy. I know little French.
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/27/2012 12:43 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
你好!你好吗?
1
Shanery
• 10/27/2012 12:42 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Is mise Shane. Ta me go madh. Is brea loim Minecraft agus peil.
Cookie if you get what language it is and 2 cookies if you know what it means.
Hint:
Click to reveal
Its my native language :3
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/27/2012 12:44 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Irish
1
Shanery
• 10/27/2012 12:48 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Very good :3
(::)
I learned some french last year but all i can remember is that Loup is Wolf.... I think o.o
1
Ennen
• 10/26/2012 10:21 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
Japanese (romanji):
Numbers:
| Ichi: 1 | Ni: 2 | San: 3 | Shi/yon: 4 | Go: 5 - Roku: 6 | Shichi/nana: 7 | Hachi: 8 | Kyu: 9 | Jyu: 10 |
Colours (sorry if I get them wrong, I've only been learning japanese for a year and a half)
| Aka: red | orenji: orange | midori: green | aoi: blue | murasaki: purple | shiiroi: white |
Stuff:
| Kai: fire | yama: mountain | youbi: day | Kyou: today | ashita: tomorrow |
More stuff:
Konnichiha: hello
Ohaiyogozaimasu: good morning
Ohaiyo: 'moning
Watashi ha ___ desu :I am<adjective>/my name is ___
Watashi ha <country> jin desu: I am <nationality>
Kyou no tenki ha dou desu ka: What's the weather like today?
Ashita no tenki ha dou desu ka: What's the weather like tomorrow?
Sayounara: Goodbye
Matashita: see you tomorrow/soon

(That's all I can think of right now )
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 10:11 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
I think we need some good translators to make sure that no flame wars happen or something. You can ask me if you want to be one and I'll put you on a list. Just prove that you can speak that language.
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 10:06 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
喵:3
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 10:03 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Leizazure
nyanekomimi
l_Pro_AssassinSorry for speaking English, but can anyone here teach me some basic words and phrases in a different language?

I know some chinese (中文)
你好 hello
你好吗? how are you
我很好写写你拿? I am good, thank you, and you?
我很好 I am good
你交涉么名字? What is your name?
我的名字是_____ My name is _____
一二三四五六七八九十 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's some chinese for you.

It should be
我很,谢谢你,你呢?
and
你叫什么名字?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the characters I was typing.
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 10:01 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
你是什马?我是鼠。
1
Leizazure
• 10/26/2012 9:59 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pony
nyanekomimi
l_Pro_AssassinSorry for speaking English, but can anyone here teach me some basic words and phrases in a different language?

I know some chinese (中文)
你好 hello
你好吗? how are you
我很好写写你拿? I am good, thank you, and you?
我很好 I am good
你交涉么名字? What is your name?
我的名字是_____ My name is _____
一二三四五六七八九十 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's some chinese for you.

It should be
我很,谢谢你,你呢?
and
你叫什么名字?
1
Leizazure
• 10/26/2012 9:54 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pony
Luke! Luke! Wa si nin lao pe! Li ai lim kopi mai?
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 9:54 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
This thread is more succesful than I thought it would be!
1
Shulk
• 10/26/2012 9:52 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Artist
French Luxemburgish Portuguese German and English.

Nyanekomimi I saw your post before you deleted it, and I take that as an insult.
1
Shulk
• 10/26/2012 9:50 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Artist
Bonsoir mesdames et messieurs, comment sommes nous ce soir?
Gudden owend meing damen an hären, wei as et haut den owend?
Boa noite seignoras e segnores, como estamos esta noite?
Guten Abend die Herrschaften, wie geht's uns den heute Abend?

That's about 0.000001% of the linguistic stuff I learned during school as I speak these
five languages fluently.
1
l_Pro_Assassin
• 10/26/2012 9:50 pm
• Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Which languages are they?
1
CanIHazBlog
• 10/26/2012 9:45 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Je suis un poisson gros.
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 9:47 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
What about a big fish?
1
Assasin794
• 10/26/2012 9:43 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Scuttles
היי כולם מה קורה

Hebrew - read right to left
means hey guys
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 9:41 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
RoxthesoxJe suis un petit poisson.

That's about the extent of my French.

What about a small fish?
1
l_Pro_Assassin
• 10/26/2012 9:38 pm
• Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Well, here goes:

Hai, nama saya Jacob, saya tinggal di negara Australia, saya berusu tiga belas tahun.

That is something that learned at school, it is most likely wrong as I learnt it years ago. But, I tried my best.
1
tricast01
• 10/26/2012 9:36 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Que? No hablo Ingles.

Edit: I wish i could but that would take a while to discuss, so.... sorry
1
l_Pro_Assassin
• 10/26/2012 9:32 pm
• Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Sorry for speaking English, but can anyone here teach me some basic words and phrases in a different language?
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 9:41 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
I know some chinese (中文)
你好 hello
你好吗? how are you
我很好写写你拿? I am good, thank you, and you?
我很好 I am good
你交涉么名字? What is your name?
我的名字是_____ My name is _____
一二三四五六七八九十 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's some chinese for you.
1
Lunar_Missle
• 10/26/2012 9:27 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
Si. Y tu?
1
Windows7HomePremium
• 10/26/2012 9:25 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Goblin
me gusta
:3
1
nyanekomimi
• 10/26/2012 9:21 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
你好吗?
1

Welcome