Your opinion on the older Justin Bieber!

Evilforces's Avatar Evilforces3/17/13 7:41 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 45
3/18/2013 12:17 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Before you write your opinion make sure you have heard any of the new songs.

- As long as you love me
- Beauty and a beat
- Die in your arms
- I would
- Right here feat Drake

Hello everyone.
I want to hear your opinion on the new Justin Bieber, and by new i mean the older Justin Bieber and his newest songs like the ones mentioned above.

Please dont write hardcore hate comments and do not use bad language as it is not allowed on the forums here.

Anyways. I didnt like Justin Bieber before i decided to listen to some of his new songs, then the hate dissepeared and i also started to listen to some of his old songs, and i gotta say it: Kid got talent.

But thats only my opinon.

Whats your thoughts about it? Do you like the new Bieber? Are you a fan? Are you not a fan? Why?
The results will be used in a school newspaper.

Tnx.
Evilforces.

(Homepage = Evilforces.tk)
Twitter - Ocn99
Instagram - Ocn99.
Evilforces
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
03/18/2013 12:17 pm
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
Due to people and homophobic remarks, this thread is locked.
RevolutionalRedStone
03/18/2013 10:14 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pirate
Let me start by saying, this is not my favorite subject; but purely as someone with multiple young female cousins I have developed a perspective on the issue; to share that perspective i will simply lay-out my understanding of Justin's time as an icon.

It's obvious to me why we all ( especially younger girls ) gave him a chance.

For one; He used to be a cute kid:

... And his role in (some show involving a boat?) was great, his acting generally was good... Unfortunately when he sung it sounded gay...

...Time-Passed... many devout fans continued to purchase his femanine-noises.. and all the while; he was growing-up...

...all seemed well for the still up and coming young boy...

... But something happened ! ...

He went from feminine...

To womanly....

To ... somewhere between man-girl and woman-boy.

All in all i don't think he never had MUCH to offer, plus now he looks like a tranny.
So I tell my crush-striken yet-confused little cousins; forget who played the nice boy in the nice boat show... because he sure has.
silvahteeth
03/17/2013 2:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
If you hate him check this out: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/blades-of-fire/

If you still hate him, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_yXlYGX ... Yg&index=3

You'll never regret clicking those.
The Gamers Incorp
03/17/2013 2:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Pokemon
A gay twit
Vaxel
03/17/2013 2:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
...Gay
-Kali-
03/17/2013 2:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Same as the younger. Annoying, Sounds gay when he sings, breaks up a lot ^_^
mrjrbacon
03/17/2013 2:31 pm
Level 42 : Master uwu
I don't even like that type of music anyways.
3221drdew
03/17/2013 2:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
this nuke is about to explode sometime
Zeerawk
03/17/2013 10:54 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
I never liked justin bieber,never will...

Also mattie,on all your posts I see they're all negative.

Maybe back off a little on negative posts?
-Rusty
03/17/2013 10:11 am
Level 48 : Master Answer
Day 9:

Not locked. God save us all.
macaroniface
03/17/2013 10:44 am
Level 44 : Master Grump
what do you mean ?
+Sheena+
03/17/2013 10:08 am
Level 40 : Master Mage
Well, I'm sure Obama doesn't need one anyway.

Also I think he has talent. Just... I don't know, I feel something is wrong about him.
Lilalvin
03/17/2013 10:07 am
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
I have heard his songs, (like baby) and I instantly hated him and his girly sounding songs. Now that he is grown up, he sounds a bit better. He definitly better than old Justin, but I still am not a big fan of him.
OmegaMudkipz
03/17/2013 9:58 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
pokemonboy100
planetblox2000Did you guys know that he has more twitter followers than Barack Obama?

I didn't even know Barack Obama had Twitter.

It's not run by him, most of the time. He will tweet every now and then, but it's mostly the Whitehouse staff running it.
Poke
03/17/2013 9:39 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
planetblox2000Did you guys know that he has more twitter followers than Barack Obama?

I didn't even know Barack Obama had Twitter.
planetblox2000
03/17/2013 9:29 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Did you guys know that he has more twitter followers than Barack Obama?

So stupid.

He doesn't deserve that. He doesn't even deserve 1 twitter follower.
OmegaMudkipz
03/17/2013 9:35 am
I doubt that's gonna happen any time soon >_>
macaroniface
03/17/2013 9:22 am
Level 44 : Master Grump
hes just a pop singer and everyone will forget him next year
Cyndus
03/17/2013 9:23 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
That's not true. He'll be selfish as ever and still alive. When will my assassin get to him...
OmegaMudkipz
That's what everyone said two years ago.
Cyndus
03/17/2013 9:18 am
ReaCraft, it's called selflessness. Look it up in a dictionary.
ReaCraft
03/17/2013 9:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
I know what it is, but I don't think it is celebrities' job to feed and shelter Africans. It is nice though.
xShae
03/17/2013 9:00 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
First word that comes to my mind when I say Justin Bieber now is...
weed, or high. I just don't even know why hes still so famous, he's just a high kid now, he use to be cute then now, he's just crazy.
Johnoboy
03/17/2013 8:58 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
He has all that money and he keeps it to himself. What about the dying kids in Africa? He is selfish and everyone hates him
Evilforces
03/17/2013 1:20 pm
He has actually given many large donations
ReaCraft
03/17/2013 9:00 am
Why should he give all his money to African kids? It is HIS money.
Fokkusu
03/17/2013 9:07 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Because selfish people die alone.
ReaCraft
03/17/2013 9:16 am
But it isn't his responsibility to make sure every African kid has a house & food.
OmegaMudkipz
Yep. He should have an obligation like every single person who has money to donate to Africa or to stopping cancer or to help sick people or whatever, but it is his money, he gets to choose what he does with it, not us. I do agree, he is selfish, but we can't exactly say it's his responsibility unless he feels a calling for it.
Cid_of_Lufenia
03/17/2013 8:46 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
I found him fine when he started his music career irritating but not desperate for attention then he started posting himself doing drugs and all sorts of other attention grabbing things.

I used to be neutral about Bieber but now I feel that he doesn't deserve his fame.
Cyndus
03/17/2013 9:15 am
I used to like his old songs, but now. The "Boyfriend" video. It's just, he's not so small and cute but he's gotten more sexual, he used to be appealing for all ages. Now it just turns older girls on...

Moderators! Feel free to edit this post, you don't need my permission but whatever.
Cid_of_Lufenia
03/17/2013 9:23 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
That's a good point the "Boyfriend" video was kind of creepy he's no longer the no threatening pretty boy that teenage girls used to love he's practically one of those attention grabbing provocative pop stars.
Cyndus
03/17/2013 9:26 am
And this is why I have a personal hitman- Coffee maker! Yeah! Things stress me out, so I get coffee. It soothes my nerves.
EnderSven
03/17/2013 8:44 am
Level 44 : Master Network
One word gay!!!!!!!

Not that I disrespect gay people, but I just ment that he is just a little rat that has to eat poo in the sewers.
ngrant26
03/17/2013 8:39 am
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
i never liked him at all..... and with that fight the other day with that fat guy outside of his limo i think he is just now knowing that people dont like him a whole lot
Sparkles
03/17/2013 8:38 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
Mattie1304
Evilforces
Right. Okay. This will probably be locked quite quickly because people don't like these things, and trolls will cause a flame war so you don't get to do your project. Why if you know it will start a flame war and get locked, then why did you do it as a project? You will get a terrible grade if there is a flame war.

General Discussion.
Fixed the quote for you. So what if it is the general discussion section? It could still be targeted by trolls and they could try to get it locked.

You don't have to be so negative. The only one who is leaning towards a flame war is you. So let him be if he wants to start this thread, and it's up to forums mods to decide if it's going to be locked, not you.

Anyway, back onto discussion with the actual purpose of this thread, I agree with VolumeCraft, its like any other typical pop singer. And his songs have to much auto tune, way to much.
janidorr
03/17/2013 8:34 am
Level 48 : Master Artist
Mattie1304
Evilforces
Right. Okay. This will probably be locked quite quickly because people don't like these things, and trolls will cause a flame war so you don't get to do your project. Why if you know it will start a flame war and get locked, then why did you do it as a project? You will get a terrible grade if there is a flame war.

General Discussion.
Fixed the quote for you. So what if it is the general discussion section? It could still be targeted by trolls and they could try to get it locked.

I think he gets the point so stop repeating yourself.
Luke_James
03/17/2013 8:30 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Geek
He's turned into a nasty little brat, this is what happens when you get lots of money and think you're a G for hanging around with loads of rappers.
Johnoboy
03/17/2013 8:02 am
Evilforces

General Discussion.
Evilforces
03/17/2013 7:58 am
[/quote] Right. Okay. This will probably be locked quite quickly because people don't like these things, and trolls will cause a flame war so you don't get to do your project. Why if you know it will start a flame war and get locked, then why did you do it as a project? You will get a terrible grade if there is a flame war.[/quote]

General Discussion.
Johnoboy
03/17/2013 7:43 am
This is a flame war waiting to happen...
Evilforces
03/17/2013 7:45 am
I know..
Johnoboy
03/17/2013 7:51 am
So why did you post it? Do you want to start a flame war? People won't like you if you do that.
Evilforces
03/17/2013 7:52 am
Yunoo read the thread? its going to be used for a project.
Johnoboy
03/17/2013 7:56 am
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome