Zombies?

AbandonStairCase's Avatar AbandonStairCase7/29/14 2:34 pm
1 emeralds 259 6
7/29/2014 6:24 pm
foeLe's Avatar foeLe
Hey Everyone, its ASC. I just wanted to know your guys opinions, and quick. My, my sister, and my 2 cousins are at our grandmothers house. We just started hearing this moaning, this hoarse moaning.. We went outside, but saw nothing, then, it got so annoying we went outside. The house across the street had the door wide open, and a man lying on the ground in the door way. Next, an older looking woman was wandering around front yard, and shes moaning... Also a younger looking man is walking down the road looking up at the sky, and it looks like from our distance he has a bruise on his right leg. I don't have anything to take a photo with, so if you have any ideas, pls say! (We cant call 911, cause our grandmother didn't pay the phone bill, and no one else on the street is home, and were not gonna approach those 3 people!)
AbandonStairCase
Level 20 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 6:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
foeLe
AbandonStairCaseWe cant call 911, cause our grandmother didn't pay the phone bill

You don't have to pay the phone bill to call 911. 911 is an emergency number.

Also, story is too hard to believe.

(Oh, Azie beat me to it.)
07/29/2014 5:58 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
100% fake. All phone services allow you to call 911 regardless of if you paid the bill. I'm pretty sure it's actually illegal for them not to offer that in most countries in the world.

Like someone else said though, nice story.
07/29/2014 5:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
AbandonStairCaseWe went outside, but saw nothing, then, it got so annoying we went outside.

wuht
07/29/2014 5:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
AbandonStairCaseHey Everyone, its ASC. I just wanted to know your guys opinions, and quick. My, my sister, and my 2 cousins are at our grandmothers house. We just started hearing this moaning, this hoarse moaning.. We went outside, but saw nothing, then, it got so annoying we went outside. The house across the street had the door wide open, and a man lying on the ground in the door way. Next, an older looking woman was wandering around front yard, and shes moaning... Also a younger looking man is walking down the road looking up at the sky, and it looks like from our distance he has a bruise on his right leg. I don't have anything to take a photo with, so if you have any ideas, pls say! (We cant call 911, cause our grandmother didn't pay the phone bill, and no one else on the street is home, and were not gonna approach those 3 people!)

I doubt this story is true, and even if it is, i doubt they are "ZOMBIEZ" (also who forgets to pay phone bill but pays the internet bill?)
07/29/2014 5:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
Zlb01
Nice story
07/29/2014 5:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
FAKE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com