Does anyone need help with some commands because I'm bored

iamdeedz's Avatar iamdeedz11/28/22 3:42 pm
11/18/2023 8:42 pm
stagbuster's Avatar stagbuster
save me from my boredom. make me help you. please.
iamdeedz
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2023 8:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
stagbuster
YES THAT WOULD HELP A LOT WITH "The Techno Parable"
PLZ DM ME THRU PMC OR THE TEAM
11/29/2022 5:36 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
ArMa
I need help

I tried using this command in bedrock
/replaceitem entity @p slot.weapon.offhand 0 firework_rocket 2 0 {"Fireworks":{"Explosions":[{"Type":0,"Colors":[​15790320]}]}}

It didn't worked the output was
Component 'Fireworks' is not a suported component.

Please help I've been trying this for a long time
01/02/2023 5:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
skythrusters
You can't use Java based commands in Bedrock.
For Bedrock you'd have to write sequences of connected individual commands.
I've seen something similar done, but it was being done using several command blocks that were set to repeat so that all of a specific kind of entity received the desired weapon slot modifications as they spawn.
If you get it to work, please post an update.
By the way, those WIKI's often say it's Bedrock and then show Java.
Used to drive me crazy when I first started coding for Bedrock, cause lots of the things that work in Java can not be done in Bedrock as far as using command codes.
11/30/2022 11:03 am
iamdeedz
This is using nbt data, I think. I am almost 100% certain the reason this isn't working is because nbt data only works on Java edition sadly. You can't automatically put a custom firework in a players offhand, you can only give them to them. If you want to know how to do this, ask here and I will get back to you.
11/30/2022 5:17 pm
ArMa
Im trying to use json not ntb, ¿do you know how to do that?
12/01/2022 12:57 pm
iamdeedz
I don't think this is possible in bedrock edition at the moment. Especially since Mojang removed the Javascript API (experimental: additional modding capabilities).

I know how to just give the player a firework like this but it won't put it in a specific slot, it will just put it into whatever slot is first (the way /give gives the item)

If you are ok with this method, I will tell you how to do this.
12/01/2022 4:30 pm
ArMa
If you can I would like you to tell me how to give a custom firework, it doesn't matters in what slot it goes, but what I need to know is how to make it custom. He is a link to a page that tells more about it. https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Bedrock_Edition_level_format/Item_format
12/01/2022 6:02 pmhistory
iamdeedz
I have never seen this wiki but This looks like java commands but it says it is bedrock so... I dunno but anyway, what you want to do is make the firework once with the normal crafting recipes then use `/give @s structure_block`. This gives you a structure block. Next what you want to do is place one down and then enter the x, y and z sizes to all be 1 and set the y offset to 1 as well. As demonstrated in this image:
Structure block UI
(if that image didn't work use this)
Once that's done throw your firework(s) on top of it, into the 1x1 box then save it as whatever you want.
The command needs experiments enabled and it's this: `/execute positioned as player positioned ~~1~ structure load name ^^^1`

From my testing, this is the most effective way of doing it for when they are flying but if they are not flying then it would be this:
`/execute positioned as player run structure load name ~~~`

For the commands, player should be replaced with the name of the player you want to give them to and name should be replaced with the name you saved the firework(s) as.

Also can you send me an image of the command you typed and the error you got the first time, I want to do some experimenting.

I hope this helps!
11/28/2022 5:11 pm
builds by zach
i gave you emerald
11/28/2022 4:11 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Don't double threads
11/28/2022 4:47 pm
iamdeedz