0 fps when loading into multiplayer and singleplayer worlds

candlewisp's Avatar candlewisp2/22/21 4:51 pm
1 emeralds 147 2
2/26/2021 3:36 pm
FiredReadyBlocks's Avatar FiredReadyBlocks
Ever since a few days ago, I’ve been having trouble loading into singleplayer worlds and this server that my friend made. Whenever I tried loading into a world it drops to 0 frames for a few minute then goes back to a normal 60 frames then drops again and never goes back up. I am using mods and optifine but I’ve tried to keep them all as new as possible.

Things I’ve tried:
Restarting laptop
Reinstalling the launcher
Getting a newer version of optifine
Turning off Smooth Fps and other fps boosters

Does anyone know how I can fix this
candlewisp
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2021 3:36 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Ghast Rider
FiredReadyBlocks
Test if it works without mods, if it does then a mod is most likely causing the issue.

IF IT DOESNT WORK WITHOUT MODS

Go through your video settings and bump them down lower, and see if that works. If that doesnt work, maybe check if you have any driver updates, and that your computer is up to date.

IF IT WORKS WITHOUT MODS
Take off all your mods, and then add then back one by one. After you add a new one, then test it and see if it works. Keep on doing this until you add a mod and then the game starts running slow again. The mod you added when the game became slow is probably the problem, so just take off that mod, and continue testing the others. If ANY mods at all make it slow, then your computer might not be able to take mods.

If doing this, does not fix the problem, personally message me and we can troubleshoot your problem together.
02/23/2021 5:29 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
What are your visual settings and have you tried minecraft without mods?
If the minecraft without mods is working well, then test each mod one by one and then stack them together one by one
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome