(Closed) 4GB Minecraft Server Giveaway

NSh's Avatar NSh3/29/16 8:38 am
1 emeralds 746 4
3/30/2016 1:01 pm
PoeticRainbow's Avatar PoeticRainbow
SkaiaNet is a small upstart Minecraft server host, and we are giving away 2 free servers for the PlanetMinecraft community. These include shared IP, 4GB RAM, SSD, all on a DDoS-protected network.

We ask for nothing in return. You can keep your server as long as you are active on it. This is serious hosting for serious owners who want to get a server started quickly, but are unable/unwilling to pay for one, for any reason.

To apply for one of the free servers, post below with all this information:

• Whether or not you have owned a Minecraft server before, if so, for how long
  • Describe the gameplay/type of server you are looking to start
  • Size of community you want in the future
  • A social media link where we can get in touch if we choose you

We'll let this post sit for a while, then add 'Closed' to the title when the servers are taken.

We will not require any personal info.
We are simply being charitable and NOT trying to sell anything.

Looking forward to helping you get started!
NSh
Level 52 : Grandmaster Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2016 1:01 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
PoeticRainbow
Whether or not you have owned a Minecraft server before, if so, for how long: I have owned a Minecraft server before. I had it for about a year, but it just got so slow and sluggish that it wasn't good enough for me. I love hosting servers, however all the hosting services and even my own have been insufficient. I really need a nice server, and I just don't have the money for it. I really would like to win, however I won't die if I don't get it. I just really need a powerful server, and I think that you're charitable-ness is very drawing. It makes me want to buy a server on your hosting instantly, just I wish I had the money.

Describe the gameplay/type of server you are looking to start: I am looking to start a survival and roleplay server, meaning two worlds so that's where I really need a powerful server. The survival world would have little to no restrictions, and would have no world border. The roleplay world would be a custom build world, with a storyline quest built it. I would also make a custom resource pack for the server to give it the extra kick. The roleplay world would be restricted, but still pretty big. There would also be areas for the players to build their houses. I really need a lot of power for this server idea to blossom though.

Size of community you want in the future: I don't want a huge community, but more like a 50-150 player server. I want to be known by many, and chosen to stay with by many.

A social media link where we can get in touch if we choose you: You can contact me on skype at thepoeticrainbow, or at my email jbayermc@gmail.com.
03/29/2016 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-_Newtstar_-
Whether or not you have owned a Minecraft server before, if so, for how long: I have owned a server before. I ran it for about 4 months, but not many players were interested in it and we couldn't get enough donations to keep the server running.

Describe the gameplay/type of server you are looking to start: My plan is to have a unique server with a RPG / adventuring aspect. All the servers similar to my idea have confusing tutorials / introductions to the server, destroyed worlds, staff are inactive and don't pay attention to player suggestions, and new players have a hard time finding places to build. With my idea, these wouldn't be issues. I plan to have trustworthy, active staff that consider player suggestions, a clear introduction to the server, world moderation to make sure the land is clean and restored, detailed structures and lore that add to the theme / aspect of the servers, and custom plugins that enhance gameplay. I believe that this could make for a server that will attract many players from different places and change their view on RPG servers. I'm also planning to have mini-games for those who would rather play them than play survival. For more details, send me a message / contact me.

Size of community you want in the future: I want a decent sized community, not like a massive amount of people, at least not when the server is first starting up.
A social media link where we can get in touch if we choose you:
Email: silverpawprints@gmail.com
03/29/2016 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
BrightSkyz
Whether or not you have owned a Minecraft server before, if so, for how long: Yes, 6 months it was slow at the start but it got bigger then I did not have the money to pay for it.
-------
Describe the gameplay/type of server you are looking to start: Hub/PvP server that includes: SkyWars, Survival Games, HideNSeek, Paintball, and many more games!
-------
Size of community you want in the future: A large community, but small at the start.
-------
A social media link where we can get in touch if we choose you: Skype is xxxxxxxxxxx and email is xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
03/29/2016 3:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Thank you so much <3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome