A youtuber stole my building - Un youtuber a volé mon imeuble - Ein Youtuber hat mein Gebäude gestohlen

Xonox's Avatar Xonox8/13/21 2:43 pm history
8/27/2021 12:52 am
ash dragonwarrior's Avatar ash dragonwarrior
UPDATE Aug. 14th
I contacted him via email and he gave me an answer.
He didn't saw that further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it and he forgot to link me in the description.
We are now discusion if he can use more of my buildings and on which conditions.

Mettre à jour Aout 14
J'ai contacté lui avec un e-mail et il m'as répondu
Il n'a pas vu que on a le droit de réutilise mes projets, si on ne fait pas des recettes avec les. Et il a oublié d'écrire mon nom dans la description.
Maintenant nous discoutons s'il a le droit d'utiliser mes projets à l'avenier et dans quelles conditions.

UPDATE 14.Aug
Ich habe ihn per email kontaktiert und er hat mir geantwortet.
Er habe nicht gesehen, dass die Weiterverwendung meiner Projekte unter der Voraussetzung, dass damit keine Einnahmen generiert werden, erlaubt ist. Und er hat vergessen mich in der Beschreibung zu verlinken.
Wir diskutieren nun ob er weitere Projekte von mir verwenden darf und wenn ja unter welchen Voraussetzungen.

English

On the 4th of march, I posted my awesome collection of medieval houses and on the 21st of march I posted my epic medieval city. In both downloads you find a small house with a well, a small canopy, some torch holders and a bit of interiors.

A few days ago, the planet minecraft user PixelInk told me that a youtuber has used this house without asking my permission.
I always wrote in the descriptions: Further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it.
I’m sure the youtuber earns some money with his channel.

So what should I do? Leave a comment.

Awesome collection of medieval houses: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/awesome-collection-of-medieval-houses-masions-m-di-vales-mittelalterliche-h-user/
epic medieval city: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/epic-medieval-city-with-redstone-surprises-ville-m-di-vale-mittelalter-stadt/
PixelInk: (https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pixelink/)

Francais
Le 4 mars j’ai publié mes maisons médiévales et le 21 mars j’ai publié ma ville médiévale. Dans les télécharges tu trouves une petite maison avec une fontaine, une canopée, quelques porte-torches et des décorations d'intérieur.

Il y a quelques jours le planet minecraft utilisateur PixelInk m’as écrit que un youtuber a utilisé cette maison sans demander s’il a l’autorisation.
J’ai toujours écrit : Tu as le droit de réutilise mes projets, si tu ne fais pas des recettes avec les.
Je suis sur que le youtuber fais des recettes avec son channel.

Donc que devrais-je faire?
Écrivez-le dans les commentaires

maisons médiévales: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/awesome-collection-of-medieval-houses-masions-m-di-vales-mittelalterliche-h-user/
ville médiévale: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/epic-medieval-city-with-redstone-surprises-ville-m-di-vale-mittelalter-stadt/
PixelInk: (https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pixelink/)

Deutsch
Am 4. März habe ich meine Sammlung von mittelalterlichen Häusern gepostet und am 21. März meine epische mittelalterliche Stadt. In den Downloads war auch ein kleines Haus mit einem Brunnen, einem Vordach, einigen Fackelhaltern und etwas Inneneinrichtung.

Vor einigen Tagen hat mir der Planet Minecraft Nutzer PixelInk geschrieben, dass ein Youtuber mein Gebäude verwendet hat, ohne um Erlaubnis zu fragen.
Ich habe immer folgendes unter meine Posts geschrieben: Die Weiterverwendung meiner Projekte ist, unter der Voraussetzung, dass damit keine Einnahmen generiert werden, erlaubt.
Ich bin mir aber sicher, dass er mit dem Kanal Geld verdient.

Was soll ich also tun?
Schreibt es in die Kommentare!

Sammlung von mittelalterlichen Häusern: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/awesome-collection-of-medieval-houses-masions-m-di-vales-mittelalterliche-h-user/
Epische mittelalterliche Stadt: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/epic-medieval-city-with-redstone-surprises-ville-m-di-vale-mittelalter-stadt/
Acount PixelInk: (https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pixelink/)

Xonox
Level 57 : Grandmaster Carrot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2021 5:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
UnkulJack
ImpulseSV seems like a very good person, and I'm confident he will make it up to you. This could work out to be a very good thing for you!

Viel Glück
08/27/2021 12:52 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
ash dragonwarrior
yeah i think he is good person
08/17/2021 6:12 pmhistory
Xonox
Yea I think he is.
We had contact and decided to make a video against stealing/claiming. I'm very glad how this turned out and I'm looking forward to the video.

Mir ist es eigentlich egal, wenn Leute meine Projekte benutzen. Sie sollen ihren Spass daran haben. Aber ich habe unter jedem Upload betont, dass damit keine Einnahmen generiert werden dürfen. Ich bin gespannt wie das Video wird.
08/14/2021 12:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert uwu
MiaUnicorn16
Impulse?!?
08/14/2021 6:35 pm
Xonox
Yes it was him.
He said that he didn't saw that further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it.
We are now discusion how we can prevent that buildings and ideas get "stolen"
08/14/2021 8:49 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess
raelinne
Not really much you CAN do, but I'd say ask the person to add your PMC link with credit, or simply tell them to take the vid down
08/14/2021 12:03 pm
Xonox
He said that he didn't saw that further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it.
We are now discusion if he can use more of my buildings and on which conditions.
08/14/2021 7:00 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
ash dragonwarrior
hey guys
08/14/2021 8:12 am
Xonox
hello
08/14/2021 1:33 am
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Xonox check da desc XDDDD
08/14/2021 4:56 am
Xonox
He corected it after I wrote him an email.
It wasn't in there yesterday. He told me he forgot it :D
This can happen, we are all only humans ;)
08/14/2021 12:59 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/14/2021 4:57 am
Xonox
He didn't saw that further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it and he forgot to link me in the description.
08/13/2021 11:14 pmhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
he credited you, so I guess it's fine

here's his desc.:

SEASON 8 OF HERMITCRAFT HAS ARRIVED!
Today we gather some resources, build a starter base, get some diamonds, and make friends for life in a Boatem Pole 😂

Starter base design by Xonox from Planet Minecraft. Check out their awesome medieval builds here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...
08/14/2021 4:24 am
Xonox
yes after I wrote him an email.
08/14/2021 5:37 am
Theotmt
well, at least it's now resolved, thankfully.
08/14/2021 6:11 am
Xonox
Yes I'm very happy about it.

It seems like he is a very friendly guy.
08/14/2021 8:55 am
Theotmt
Of course he's friendly!

ImpulseSV is a Hermitcraft member, If you watch Hermitcraft, you'll see that most members there are 100% Family Friendly, so yea.
08/14/2021 12:02 pm
Xonox
I don't now them very good. I saw e few episodes but I don't watch every video.
08/13/2021 6:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mlem Mlem Bat
HuoKnight
He DID credit you in the description (as of right now, not sure if it was there when he posted)
08/14/2021 4:25 am
Xonox
08/13/2021 4:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Miner
Aminto
I'm pretty sure that xisumavoid is the owner of the Hermitcraft server. I would contact him if the youtuber just ignores you.
08/13/2021 5:04 pm
Xonox
Thanks for you comment it was very helpfull.

I dont know much youtubers and how plays with how on witch server and so on.

When I dont get an answer from the youtober I will write xisumavoid.
08/13/2021 3:31 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
If they didn't credit, you can remind them(comment or private per email if it is possible)
If they ignore, report them

No credit is stealing/claiming
08/13/2021 5:02 pm
Xonox
I wrote him an email. I hope he will respond
08/14/2021 6:52 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Basing on the reply below

Great that the problem got solved
08/14/2021 1:33 am
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Bro he already credit you in description
08/14/2021 4:23 am
Xonox

08/13/2021 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
impulseSV
Sent you a response via email. Was a huge mistake on my part as I missed your disclaimer "Further use of my buildings is only allowed if you get no earnings whit it." and also totally forgot to link your post in my description (that's corrected now). Super sorry about that and I have some ideas on how I can make it up to you (check your email).

-Impulse
08/13/2021 10:18 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Awfui
Hey impulse! <3 I Love you
08/13/2021 9:54 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev
Alright, everything is solved!
08/13/2021 3:01 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Kaos_Kitten
I would definitely contact the youtuber about this (I checked out their channel and they have a business email in their about me)

They made no attempt to credit and didn't even mention that it wasn't their design. At the very least they should credit you as its your design.

It's definitely worth taking this further since 1) this person is definitely earning from their youtube, so them not crediting is dodgy and poor taste and 2) they're publicly associating with other big youtubers on the series clearly. If it doesn't go anywhere though the actual content creator it may be worth trying to contact whoever is in charge of the series right now as plagiarism is a big no-no.

Stay calm, handle it respectfully but most importantly don't let them cut you out of this. It's your content and you have the right to decide how its used. I don't see a world where the video would be removed but at the very least you should be properly credited and linked (there's a wiki for the series he's in so even though I don't watch it, he's clearly a part of something respected)
08/13/2021 3:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
KustiD
Yeah but, he could email him, he should email him, but the thing is, will he reply to him? And what then if he doesn't?
08/13/2021 5:07 pm
Xonox
Yea i think if they ignore everthing (email, comment ect.) I can do nothing. Well its not very big problem for me but it is respectless to his thousands of fans to assert this was his building.
The last chance if he dont answer is that an other youtuber sees my comment and makes a video about this so the impact is larger and he has to apologize
08/13/2021 4:11 pm
Kaos_Kitten
If he doesn't respond (which would be quite immature of them) Then the only other thing in the builders rights would to try and find whoever is owning/taking care of the series. If no response is received the person managing the series deserves to know that a build in the series is copied. (I doubt they will be able to do anything, but it would be the right thing to do if the youtuber chooses to ignore.)

The only other thing I can suggest is if the wiki does include the build on the wiki, that you contact the wiki to get it officially put onto the page that the original design isn't theirs. There's still chance they won't do that, and it may result in being banned from the wiki, but if they're going to ignore pretty strong evidence in favour of defending a youtuber then I personally wouldn't mind not being allowed on that wiki.

Ultimately, its the builders choice as to what to do next, All I can do is suggest what I would do in the situation and suggest ideas to make the scenario better (publicly outing people isn't a good solution, but privately contacting someone involved by association of it like the hermitcraft 8 creator seems like a safe idea.)
08/13/2021 4:31 pmhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Network
KustiD
Very informative reply.
I hope everything gets resolved.
08/13/2021 4:38 pm
Kaos_Kitten
Hahah I may tend to ramble a bit when I get thinking x3

I think we all hope it gets resolved, especially for the sake of the builder!
08/13/2021 3:09 pm
Xonox
thank you very much for your answer.
I already contacted him via email. I hope he will answer.
08/13/2021 4:12 pm
Kaos_Kitten
I hope they answer too, your builds are awesome and its such a shame that someone would use them in such a way. <3
08/13/2021 5:00 pm
Xonox
Yea I'am a bit afraid they will use some more buildings.

I built this projects for me and for all you gusy out there to enjoy it and not to make profit.
An I think its really mean from him to lie at his fans and told them it was his own idea.
08/13/2021 5:06 pm
Kaos_Kitten
thats an understandable fear, hopefully they will respond and handle this responsibly.
08/13/2021 3:00 pm
Where's the link to the house you made?
08/13/2021 3:10 pmhistory
Xonox
I attached the links to my original posts.
There you can find the original download links.
When you download the maps you will find exatly the same building.
08/13/2021 3:02 pm
Kaos_Kitten
If you look at the imgur images (arrows left and right) you can see where they highlight the build in question. They send two links to the house, in two separate builds
08/13/2021 3:10 pm
silly me
08/13/2021 3:14 pm
Xonox
haha no problem
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com