1

Admins are Griefing on my Server!

TheRoc214PlaysMC •12/30/13 11:51 am
•
495
•
12/30/2013 1:50 pm
Hi.I just got a server and the admins are griefing!I do have World Guard but it doesn't protect it for admins!PLEASE HELP!
Posted by
TheRoc214PlaysMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

20

Sirbacon101
• 12/30/2013 1:50 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Start over make everyone default rank except for donaters or lower
either ban or set all admins to default rank.

Btw i could help you with a new server
im a good builder and am awesome with redstone
1
Koreansixstrings
• 12/30/2013 12:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
ban them all lmfao. start over
1
xpopx72
• 12/30/2013 12:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Why dont you do the normal thing and ban them. Next time before you get random admins for your server test them. bring them to a world you made with MC Edit and say "This took a long time to build from hand" then watch what they do. If one of them griefs then ban them. Or not and go back writing random articles on Sites being But Hurt at the same time... Oh yeah and how long have you had a server for! learn how to run a server first...
1
Creative-Node
• 12/30/2013 12:36 pm
• Level 72 : Legendary Hero
I have to agree with mishrathium. Learn how to run a server before starting a server...
1
BlackHawk185
• 12/30/2013 12:21 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Ban them. You have a bunch of worthless idiots for staff.
1
mishrathium
• 12/30/2013 12:13 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pirate
You sir, were not meant to run a server
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 12:04 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok.Ill get the plugin
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 12:03 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok.Ill get the plugin
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 12:03 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok.I'll try to find who did it and do that.
1
Dragon_Rider_Ty
• 12/30/2013 12:02 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
get core protect, its an amazing plugin that allows you to check who placed and broke blocks in the area.
1
Dragon_Rider_Ty
• 12/30/2013 12:01 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I don't know how you would put up with that. Lets look at it this way, Lets say you have workers and they are stealing your stuff behind your back, are you going to ask nicely for them to stop or are you going to fire them. Btw, I'd be a good admin, I know just about everything there is to know about servers
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 12:00 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok...
1
poltercreeper
• 12/30/2013 11:57 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
your fault, next time don't let random people be staff
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 11:57 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok.How do i find who did it?I tried checking the log but i couldn't find who did it.
1
JaegerBombs
• 12/30/2013 11:56 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ban them.
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 11:55 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Griefed*
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 11:54 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ok.I''m not sure what admin briefed.I'll ban who i suspect :I
1
Lancet13
• 12/30/2013 11:54 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Nerd
This is why you don't recruit random players who ask for admin.

Your possible options:
A) Demote, then kick/ban the admins immediately
B) Shutdown the server, then demote the admins immediately
C) Let them do their damage and become "butt-hurt"
1
TheRoc214PlaysMC
• 12/30/2013 11:52 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
No.How do I protect spawn overall from all admins.
1
TheBigBuildSquad
• 12/30/2013 11:52 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
/ban
1

Welcome