Hey All
I have played MC on a server on my own pc with my friends over hamachi for a few years now. Last was when the horses was introduced
Now, with the new update, we wanted to do it again, but for some reason we have huge lag problems. It's the same pc and same players, so there has been no changes.
I don't have any lag (me who has the server running on my pc) But when others join, they can't see me, keeps getting tp'ed back to spawn, and can't harm anything.
Im sure its not the new update, because the lag is still there if we put it back to 1.6.4
Hope someone can help me here.
I have played MC on a server on my own pc with my friends over hamachi for a few years now. Last was when the horses was introduced
Now, with the new update, we wanted to do it again, but for some reason we have huge lag problems. It's the same pc and same players, so there has been no changes.
I don't have any lag (me who has the server running on my pc) But when others join, they can't see me, keeps getting tp'ed back to spawn, and can't harm anything.
Im sure its not the new update, because the lag is still there if we put it back to 1.6.4
Hope someone can help me here.
4
Can you send the log from the moment when you start up the server?
I just noticed that the "log and chat" is blank. It usually says 16% 55% 88% 100% and then who joins. but there is nothing there ?
Yeah. Im not playing that much. Its just gonna be a few days till we have build a house, and tryed out the new stuff. Then we take a break again.
Anyone else ?
Anyone else ?
I recommend you to buy a host
I hope that helps
I hope that helps
