1
Any good servers?
Hi! I know this is a crazy question but is there any good servers to go on to? I am looking for servers that have any kind of role-play like city servers etc. or servers where I can build. Any ideas of any servers like this? Please respond...
17
No,all of them are stupid factions ):
Ikr, Factions is so over-rated.
[deleted]
i have a server that you guys might enjoy
ip: s47.hosthorde.com:25637
ip: s47.hosthorde.com:25637
im making a anti grief server atm
if ur interested pm me
if ur interested pm me
I have a freebuild server in my network.
mc.frontierminecraft.net Try it out, see what you think!
mc.frontierminecraft.net Try it out, see what you think!
I have a cool towny server Ip: Ultimaterealms.no-ip.org:25590
maybe this one you'll like:
mcrandomcraft.beastnode.net
It has factions... but is has other stuff too =)
mcrandomcraft.beastnode.net
It has factions... but is has other stuff too =)
you can try 198.24.167.138:28977 we do have factions but we have many other things to do such as paintball, dragontravel, LWC and keep inventory so you don't loose your stuff.
If you liek disney, try mcmagic.us. It's really awesome, they have a mumble server, and Antvenom and Cavemanfilms go on it :3
I think you could like my server. Its an adventure server with RPG , custom plugins, Dungeons, an additonal Building world, a custom skill system, custom leveling, interactional objects, scripted blocks, lockpicking system, spell books, dynamic torch light, new mob system, boss enemys, custom guilds, special unique items, hidden treasure chests, herb system, a big world , custom mobs and much more.
Its a relatively new server. Just check it out. I am really sure you will like it:
heroickingdom.minecraft.to
Its a relatively new server. Just check it out. I am really sure you will like it:
heroickingdom.minecraft.to
You can join my server, 24/7 Vanilla Survival, Herobrine Survival, Sky Wars, Magic Spells, Creative, Economy, Parkour, and more!
IP: charscraft.cbyte.co
IP: charscraft.cbyte.co
Either of our three servers are great buddy!
Minecraft Public Shadow of Israphel Museum - israphel.nationbeta.co.uk:25567
Minecraft Public Creative - creative.nationbeta.co.uk:25566
Minecraft Public Survival - survival.nationbeta.co.uk:25565
Look forward to hearing from some of you, we only started advertising minutes ago so they're all free for you to roam around on!
Minecraft Public Shadow of Israphel Museum - israphel.nationbeta.co.uk:25567
Minecraft Public Creative - creative.nationbeta.co.uk:25566
Minecraft Public Survival - survival.nationbeta.co.uk:25565
Look forward to hearing from some of you, we only started advertising minutes ago so they're all free for you to roam around on!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/deancraft-794883/
minecraft.warblock.com:25579
No factions, it is survival with a bit of roleplay, friendly staff and minigames
currently going through some changes so new ranking system will be done and new spawn too
minecraft.warblock.com:25579
No factions, it is survival with a bit of roleplay, friendly staff and minigames
currently going through some changes so new ranking system will be done and new spawn too
Try out this server a lot of work went into it.
mc.craftersrefuge.com
mc.craftersrefuge.com
