1

Any help?announcement

kettlecooked •2/7/24 8:38 am
•
203
•
4/3/2024 9:37 am
I made a beautiful skin before logging in and I can't find it! What do I do?

Poll ended 02/10/2024 8:38 am.

0 votes · 0%Give Up
0 votes · 0%Listen to me!
0 total votes
Posted by
kettlecooked
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess Fish
61

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

kettlecooked
• 04/03/2024 9:37 am
She/Her • Level 19 : Journeyman Princess Fish
Thnx so much sorry I didn't respond sooner, It was really helpful :)
1
ScotsMiser
• 02/08/2024 12:04 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
history
EDIT:
The test skin I tried remained in the skin editor after closing the editor and visiting an unassociated page (news site),
as well as being accessible when I logged into PMC. [​Why this didn't work for the OP IDK]
However, after logging out of PMC it no longer appeared to be available.

One thing you might try is to log out then reenter the skin editor.

IF the skin is accessible — save to file, relogin, and upload from that file.

I've never tried this, nut the skin editor may preserve a skin of an unlogged-in session for at least a short time…

Just saw this was 15 hours old, which may alone void the idea…

[​Need to try this later…]
1

Welcome