Hi everyone, i was just wondering if there were any people who wanted to start a server out there. If you want to i would be happy to help build a spawn, make rules, and protect the server as it progresses.
So if any of you guys out there need some help, i'd like the ip !
So if any of you guys out there need some help, i'd like the ip !
16
I have a server! Bashful Combat. Its pvp, raid, faction, and soon to be ALL Skylands! Feel free to join enyone!
65.99.193.210:25601
65.99.193.210:25601
beastcraft.fchosting.co
join mine its 24/7
Ip:188.165.227.5:25569
Ip:188.165.227.5:25569
yes
benjpoke, couold i join it?
[deleted]
Try mine!
server.orecraft.org
server.orecraft.org
I have a good server that if you say "sloskizel sent me" you get three free diamonds!
IP: 206.217.139.50:25574
IP: 206.217.139.50:25574
draco your server isnt running...
I also have a new server here is ip 72.184.252.53
Anyone can join and may be op
Anyone can join and may be op
I got a server: 206.217.135.82:25566
Can i join too? plz
of course
whats the ip?
Yea sure i guess ill join whats ip?
i have a server with no plugins but if you want to join me message me
