1

Anyone Need Builders?

BestBuilderAnd1243 •5/21/12 6:00 pm
•
116
•
5/21/2012 6:13 pm
Anyone Want Me To Be A Builder On their Cracked Server?

MC: CometDude99
Experience:10
Additional Info: Can Build Anything (Mall, Church, Town, etc.) Would Also Like to Be Op With Creative
Posted by
BestBuilderAnd1243
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

AwesomeMarioFan
• 05/21/2012 6:13 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Feel free to join my server, awesomemariofan.no-ip.org. You can't get creative though until you're trusted lol
1
AustinNinny
• 05/21/2012 6:12 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
Ummm.........108.60.137.126 The Faction is Dark Bros
1
BestBuilderAnd1243
• 05/21/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Whats The IP
1
AustinNinny
• 05/21/2012 6:10 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
You can join my faction we need a good builder?
1
BestBuilderAnd1243
• 05/21/2012 6:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry For Extra Post
1
BestBuilderAnd1243
• 05/21/2012 6:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am 15 and I have Built Large Castles Towns And Jails + Banks
1
BestBuilderAnd1243
• 05/21/2012 6:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am 15 and I have Built Large Castles Towns And Jails + Banks
1
bobuska11
• 05/21/2012 6:08 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
you have no prove of ur good work and how old are you
1
BestBuilderAnd1243
• 05/21/2012 6:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can Help Anyone
1

Welcome