1

Anyone need some help with Server hosting

LinuxGamingCentral •9/15/13 10:53 pm
•
279
•
9/16/2013 7:38 pm
Hello my name is Wyatt And if you are looking for people to help support your server hosting company please ask me Im on 13 but know LOTS! of server stuff I have ran MultiCraft control panel and Also others that mite be with your likings. I do run linux if that help any but If you guys are thinking about making a game hosting company in the next year or so please ask me because Im aloud to start working next year just trying to plan ahead thanks -Wyatt
Posted by
LinuxGamingCentral
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Antlo
• 09/16/2013 7:38 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Woah, woah, woah.. English please? With that grammar, I'd say you're about 7-9. No offense, although I couldn't understand what you were saying...
1
watto65
• 09/16/2013 7:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i need help making a server could u do it for me ????
1
LongHappy
• 09/16/2013 6:42 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Not IP Problems but Port foward Problems

- Windows 7
- McAfee Security
- Java is On
- I am the Only one that can Join
1
TechnicolorDalek
• 09/16/2013 6:36 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman System
Could you repeat that, in English?
1
LongHappy
• 09/16/2013 6:35 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
I just need help with IP and people can't join
1
Brink_2313
• 09/16/2013 6:27 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Linux is always greate to run on
1

Welcome