1

Anyone Need WebDesign?

GlenRitchie •6/30/12 5:57 am
•
156
•
7/6/2012 4:25 pm
Do you need a forums setting up for your server?
Do you need a site for information?
Are you hopeless at web design?


You need me. I am an experience web designer, and have worked on many projects.
I can create you a forums page with the side links menu links and text of your choice, and I can create you a sleek looking website via WordPress or another service.

All you need, is to have an active FTP server with your web host, and I will need an account on that FTP to upload files...


Sites I have worked on are as follow -
http://G13NSTA.co.uk (Temporarily Down - My Website)
http://OwnedCraft.com (My website looks VERY similar to this)


*If you are interested, contact me for more information.
Email - Glen.Ritchie96@gmail.com
Skype - GlenRitch


*I can guarantee a reply within 24 hours.
Posted by
GlenRitchie
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
20

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

miked1122
• 07/02/2012 9:13 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Your website is just wordpress with a free template
1
GlenRitchie
• 07/06/2012 4:25 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
No it's not? It's WordPress, a theme, and a custom CSS Style Sheet, and also a custom CSS StyleSheet forums.

So in future, please do not comment upon things you know nothing about.
1
jordanzilla02
• 06/30/2012 8:49 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
i do but is it free?
1
GlenRitchie
• 07/01/2012 5:19 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Dependent on what you need depends on the cost.
Please contact me via Skype 'GlenRitch' for more information, or email me at Glen.Ritchie96@gmail.com

Thanks -
Glen
1

Welcome