1
Appropriate Permissions to Give Ranks?
Okai, So I'm going to be opening a server asap with a few friends, but I need help with what permissions would be appropriate for each group.
So the two I'm not going to change I'll list along with their permissions that we are going to keep..
Guest:
/help
/rules
/tpa
/tpaccept
/spawn
/warp
/msg
/r
Member:
/sethome
/home
/pay
[All Permissions Guest has]
And so here are the groups I need help with permissions on.
Loyal
Loyal+
Craftsman
Craftsman+
[and Last but not least,]
VIP
Your help would be really really appreciated Thank youuu
EDIT: The help I need is on what permissions to give each group.
So the two I'm not going to change I'll list along with their permissions that we are going to keep..
Guest:
/help
/rules
/tpa
/tpaccept
/spawn
/warp
/msg
/r
Member:
/sethome
/home
/pay
[All Permissions Guest has]
And so here are the groups I need help with permissions on.
Loyal
Loyal+
Craftsman
Craftsman+
[and Last but not least,]
VIP
Your help would be really really appreciated Thank youuu
EDIT: The help I need is on what permissions to give each group.
4
For me, i use essentialsgroupmanager since it is easier to set up ranks and permissions.
You can download it here:wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Downloads
To add simple permissions for Guest, for example
essentials.sethome would give the group Guest permission to set a home somewhere.
so you would do: /mangaddp (group) essentials.sethome
For other plugins, such as factions, you would do:
/mangaddp (group) factions.create (to create a faction)
Hoped this helped !
You can download it here:wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Downloads
To add simple permissions for Guest, for example
essentials.sethome would give the group Guest permission to set a home somewhere.
so you would do: /mangaddp (group) essentials.sethome
For other plugins, such as factions, you would do:
/mangaddp (group) factions.create (to create a faction)
Hoped this helped !
GroupManager, It's made by essentials and you can find it on there official website. This is my favorite permissions and its very simple to setup. Goodluck!
I meant simple commands like the essentials have and stuff.
This is really a completely wide open question as It depends on what plugins you use. To be honest, it's your server so you'd know better then anyone what permissions you want your groups to have.
