1

ARE THERE ANY SERVERS LOOKING FOR ADMINS

Blingboy1666 •4/11/12 4:45 pm
•
138
•
6/14/2012 2:46 am
Hi. Im a expert Admin I am currently a admin on 2 servers but im giving it up soon for a new
server basically I just love to help and stop greifers. Im not gonna right a whole application
right now but if that is required then I shall do so. Please comment with server Ip THANKS A BUNCH
Posted by
Blingboy1666
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

mailn01
• 06/14/2012 2:46 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
name: markbyron

ip: 64.34.165.5:28965


everyone is op
1
RosinanteQ
• 04/11/2012 4:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Well, i have a server but its hamachi.

SmiteCraft 1
SmiteCraft 2
SmiteCraft 3
Passwords are 123 for all of the networks
1
DAP
• 04/11/2012 4:46 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragon
No offense, but it sounds like you are begging for it. Apply on one of the million posts that are asking for Admin.
1
You8MyDoritos
• 04/11/2012 4:46 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
...
1

Welcome