1

Ban Opinion

Rast •5/16/14 6:31 pm
•
572
•
5/16/2014 8:37 pm
So I got banned on Hypixel because this guy thinks I was hacking:


What admin says: http://hypixel.net/threads/101wi-ban-appeal.108270/

Remember when he said anti knockback look for who is hitting me....
Posted by
Rast
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

16

TheViridian
• 05/16/2014 8:37 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
101w was obviously hacking at the end, he used FF at the end. He was hitting two people at once.
1
Jiloacom
• 05/16/2014 8:13 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
The video quality is poor and doesn't show very many good shots of your PvP or supposed "hacking". If I was a server owner, I wouldn't accept this video as evidence.
1
poonjab1_0
• 05/16/2014 8:03 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
I have ran a few servers before. That last part makes me think that players were experiencing severe lag. It happens a lot more than people would like to admit. I like the advice of going to someone higher up quietly. If you don't get unbanned, just go to a different server. I have been banned from a few for supposed hacking and you can't let that mess with your game.
1
ACommunistLemon
• 05/16/2014 8:01 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Whale
I think that the guys recording dont realize what being good at pvp means, because all they saw was a guy owning at pvp. those noobs better learn to get a life.
1
1234560
• 05/16/2014 7:47 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Network
You seem to know a lot about hacking yourself...
1
Anon666
• 05/16/2014 7:41 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Architect
It looks like you were hacking at the end
1
Azie
• 05/16/2014 7:31 pm
She/They • Level 59 : Grandmaster Goblin Scribe
As an ex-server admin and moderator, I can tell you that posting threads complaining about the decision doesn't make the staff want to look into the issue further and revise their decision. You followed their ban appeal and it got denied. Either you accept that or you go to someone of a higher rank privately. If you can't go to someone of a higher rank, stop trying. It won't get you much of anywhere.

Also, the end of that clip is super suspicious.
1
PaperTarts
• 05/16/2014 6:46 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Artist
it did look pretty suspicious at the end...

but it doesnt really prove anything
1
Rast
• 05/16/2014 6:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Yeah but I play on hypixel a lot and its annoying when people can't pvp and others say they hack
1
XeroElixiry
• 05/16/2014 6:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
omg, u got baned 4 haking!!!! But really, just deal with it.
1
Snowyfox
• 05/16/2014 6:44 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Princess
It's Hypixel. You don't really want to waltz away from getting your pass back to getting in there.
1
Rast
• 05/16/2014 6:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I am 101wi in minecraft but somehow I was called for hacking and the admin agreed
1
Snowyfox
• 05/16/2014 6:39 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Princess
I don't really see anything suspicious that 101wi is doing, so I'd say no.
1
some1epic123
• 05/16/2014 6:39 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Modder
Then why do you need opinions from us when you know you're in the right?
1
Rast
• 05/16/2014 6:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I did second link under video
1
some1epic123
• 05/16/2014 6:36 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Modder
...Make a ban appeal on their forum?
1

Welcome