1

Banner Needed! Will give high rank on server!

CaptainSaac •10/26/12 2:01 pm
•
106
•
10/31/2012 11:41 pm
Hi,
I own a server called VerinCraft, we are an anarchy, hardcore pvp, faction server. Recently one of the admins on my website accidentally deleted the banner at the top of the website for our server. I dont have a backup of that image so I am hiring anyone to make me a kickass server banner for the top of the website and a server banner for those server advertising sites. I will give you the highest donor rank on my server.

All the info you need for the banner is: website verincraft.biz ip verincraft.com


Whoever makes the best banners I will give the 150 dollar donor rank to.
Posted by
CaptainSaac
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

acer5999
• 10/31/2012 11:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I'll do it if you still need one just tell me your color theme and ill get cracking
1
Master1011
• 10/29/2012 11:37 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
This does not really belong in Server Help. Move it to the Minecraft Servers directory.
1
CaptainSaac
• 10/29/2012 9:29 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
OK, just post the submittion on my contest category on verincraft.biz
1
BLB1122
• 10/26/2012 3:21 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Dragon
I will do it!!!
1

Welcome